Coventry City (A) FA Cup 3rd Round Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No one is allowed to enter Wales though are they ? - I notice Chester FC are being told to stop having supporters as the actual pitch is in Wales despite being an English club 

Won’t be crowds at games in Wales until at least 5th February - the weekend that the six nations start

25 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Is it weird I was quite encouraged to see Joz wade in and shoving someone? 

24 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Agree, he’s showing some fight and commitment the past few games which is pleasing

He waded in for a shove but retreated pretty quick afterwards when it looked like some retaliation was going to happen ? A little cowardly if you ask me. Far from brave.

11 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

did'nt deserve to lose but tooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooow,too much sideways/backways crap.silly goal to concede,allsop nothing to do,but we have nothing up front,lets hope rooney has found us a striker

I know you're saying we miss a quality striker but striker is not missing.

CKR, Baldock, Stretton, Plange all fighting for that one striker position. I'd even count Lawrence in there as he's had his best spell up front. So that's 5 solid options

6 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I know you're saying we miss a quality striker but striker is not missing.

CKR, Baldock, Stretton, Plange all fighting for that one striker position. I'd even count Lawrence in there as he's had his best spell up front. So that's 5 solid options

i would'nt call them solid options,not too many goals among those five

Sat in the cov end with my cov mate and a red dog with us too, must say our  away was the quietist I've seen all season, Match was a turd but no challenge from fans who are normally brilliant to the constant Derby get battered chants by cov home support, magic of the cup lol 

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

I hope we get knocked out today, so we can concentrate on the relegation battle. Also hoping that the 6 to 7 teams above us in the league all have good cup runs, that would be in our favour.

Yes I agree with an earlier comment, you can't play with Morrison and Lawrence both starting the match. I would have given Cashin a start and rested either Jags or Davies. Played Sibley instead of Knight. Like to see Stretton getting on in the 2nd half.

Weird hoping your own team gets knocked out in a cup. 

21 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Not great today. We move on. Rooney deserves so much credit for this season and our recent run but deserves criticism when necessary. His subs were far far too late today, when he made them the game changed.

Strange line up and waited way too long to change things. Wazza got it wrong today…onwards and upwards ??