The Administration Thread

Boycie

There are so many open questions it’s ridiculous?

1) Football creditors (Arsenal and Alexa Poznan) - can you still move forward with the payment terms in place? I.e whenever we’re due to make instalments, do those dates still apply?

2) Does the funding for this month include the Lech Poznan instalment?

3) Precisely what formal offers have been made and if they supposedly accept taking on Boro/Wycombe, what is genuinely slowing the process down?

4) Can someone ask the EFL - if the Boro claim is successful will they stand in the way of everyone other team making claims against clubs who have broken P&S?

5) Are the Admins prepared to put a deadline on the Bidders making offers?

Another intriguing thought for me - say the admins bill is now £2m or so especially due to outside council, what assets does the club actually possess if we are liquidated? We have virtually no cash, don’t own the stadium or training ground and you cannot sell anyone to raise money. Therefore - would the admins even see any money if DCFC get liquidated?

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't believe that for one minute.

As much as I dislike the EFL, they aren't and can't stop the administrators from naming their preferred bidder.

Oh give it a rest. The RT minutes spell out that no bidder wants to be a PB until the Boro/WW claims are quantified and/or dealt with.

Edited by RoyMac5

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Good minutes. The noose is tightening on the EFL and Boro/Wycombe. It is being made abundantly clear, but respectfully, that their spurious claims are the only thing holding back movement now. All the pressure now needs to be on the EFL, from MPs, media, fans, etc. Quantuma are doing a good job, and the scum who are abusing them and threatening them online should be exposed for what they are. Get the police involved.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A quick precis.

The EFL are utter self-serving bankers! Oh and trying to 'divide and conquer' by pushing the blame onto Quantuma!

My take - Boro and Wycombe are vultures determined to extract their pound of flesh from the rotting corpse of Derby County, and the EFL are happy to let them do it. There can be no PB until the parasites go away, and the parasites won't go away until they have the blood of Derby County dripping down their faces.

My glass is now officially half empty.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My take - Boro and Wycombe are vultures determined to extract their pound of flesh from the rotting corpse of Derby County, and the EFL are happy to let them do it. There can be no PB until the parasites go away, and the parasites won't go away until they have the blood of Derby County dripping down their faces.

My glass is now officially half empty.

I agree and I think the end of DCFC is nigh. ?

simply down to the Gibson blood sucker and EfL too scared to intervene

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Good minutes. The noose is tightening on the EFL and Boro/Wycombe. It is being made abundantly clear, but respectfully, that their spurious claims are the only thing holding back movement now. All the pressure now needs to be on the EFL, from MPs, media, fans, etc. Quantuma are doing a good job, and the scum who are abusing them and threatening them online should be exposed for what they are. Get the police involved.

I notice that one of the fans groups have made banners criticising Quantuma for tomorrow.  Disappointing.

My main beef with Quantuma has been their lack of communication. I think these minutes summarise what that has been so difficult for them.