The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I think the Admins are like a lot of people when dealing with the EFL - they start out being reasonable and the EFL are very polite and assure them that they're working incredibly hard to sort out any issues. But after months of hearing the same bull from Parry & his mates, they realise that the EFL have absolutely no intention of sorting anything out - whether it's incompetance on a grand scale or a deliberate policy, the EFL simply refuse to do anything that may prejudice their own position and simply drag their heels to the point where those people trying to negotiate with them have lost the will to live. They did it to Morris with the endless charges/embargoes to the point where he realised he would never be able to sell the club and they're now doing the same to the Admins....

I hope that this latest move is to force the EFL to obey the law of the land and dismiss the  ridiculous claims, thereby allowing a PB  to be named - the alternative is death by a thousand cuts as this saga drags on for as long as it amuses the EFL and their mate in the North East....

I think q were getting to that stage by November. Jackson Said Efl were robust and the process took longer than expected. Seemed to be saying it through gritted teeth. What he meant was duck the Efl.

1 hour ago, 61GT said:

Once again Wayne Rooney standing head and shoulders above the Admins, EFL, Mel, local MPs, etc.

A clear and concise update, in fact best one I’ve heard from anyone for a few days.

Just going to focus on Sundays game now, looking forward to attending along with my youngest son.

COYR.

I remember Rooney saying only a few weeks ago that he was expecting a number of players being signed in the next few days and we all know what happened then.

1 hour ago, vonwright said:

"We had complex discussions about complex issues, and we plan to have some more."

I was actually quite annoyed by the blithe statement that key issues were "well known". No, they really aren't. We know bits and pieces picked up from media leaks and partial statements. We are looking to the MPs to listen to both sides and clarify the details!

The key issues probably well known to those that matter,that doesn't mean to say we have to be informed what they are.

The one thing I’ve never understood is why we haven’t issued counter claims that these are spurious with no other objective than to delay the administration process which could ultimately lead to substantial losses due to relegation.

A potential bill for several millions should it be found in our favour should be enough for them to consider carefully the merits of their claims.

2 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Perfect - Boro & WW claims will get laughed out of court, the EFL's inadequacies will be highlighted once again in public & we can finally move on

No way are the EFL going to remove our 'golden share' and kick us out for doing this - the legal battle & negative PR that would follow would scare them s**tless. They don't have the bottle...

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why? Because:

James Richings @James_BFP Community Content & @wwfcofficial reporter for the @bucksfreepress. Other accounts: @OTD_PL

& @FFSignings. @Arsenal fan. Groundhopper

Great! So they think it'll be amusing to come and poke the hornets' nest.

Edited by Ewetube
Missing apostrophe.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

WTF. Stay at home. Heard enough poo from this lot on the Radio last week.

It seems strange to me that you would travel a few hours up the road to a football ground in the middle of an industrial estate to get the 'mood' of supporters a full 48 hours before they play a game. 

Do these guys have baked beans for brains?