The Administration Thread

Boycie

46 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Well it’s possible they know each other, still  makes it very tenuous indeed.

just because the MP’s son is anti EFL doesn’t mean anything. So am I and I’ve never met Mel Morris. So is Margaret Beckett and she  isn’t a Tory, most of our local MPs are anti EFL.

It would seem tenuous if it wasn't for the hold-ups happening.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Appleby - The money man wants the MFC/WWFC issues resolved before committing
Binnies - Offer doesn't include stadium OR dealing with MFC/WWFC claims
Ashley - Mel and admins have to take less than they want

HMRC don't know how much they'll get without knowing what the two parasite clubs will get (if they're football creditors or not)

These tweets from Nixon and others are awful. Just state facts ffs without the coyness and ambiguity attached.

People like him are like mediums and astrologists in tweet form. They say nothing definitive unless it's common knowledge and leave wriggle room in all directions so that whatever does eventually occur can be linked to a previous tweet. 

Just like fortune tellers and other charlatans they should be shunned and derided.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

HMRC don't know how much they'll get without knowing what the two parasite clubs will get (if they're football creditors or not)

Yes a reasonable summary from Nixon and a good precis from you. ?

But the Binnies theoretically want to deal with the MFC/WW claims after their takeover?

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

But I thought the Binnie's offer was accepting potential liability for MFC/WW so would be paid  on top IF they ever materialised. 

Just now, Rampant said:

These tweets from Nixon and others are awful. Just state facts ffs without the coyness and ambiguity attached.

People like him are like mediums and astrologists in tweet form. They say nothing definitive unless it's common knowledge and leave wriggle room in all directions so that whatever does eventually occur can be linked to a previous tweet. 

Just like fortune tellers and other charlatans they should be shunned and derided.

Facts like the one month extension, when no-one else mentioned it before him?

2 minutes ago, Rampant said:

TO be fair, Nixon's article, quoted above your post, does go into quite a lot of detail about his take on the situation with each bidder. 

It makes quite depressing reading. 

Edited by angieram
Spelling

46 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Oh I agree. Quantuma are a professional outfit. They will play communications straight down the line, in order to ensure they get the best deal available. Quantuma will not comment on press tittle tattle - nothing to be gained - but will say something if they are being unjustly maligned directly by the EFL (or Morris) - hence their more sharply worded statement a couple of weeks ago. MPs will also be aware of the legal sensitivities, but are more likely to say something after the meeting tomorrow which will more directly address the fans concerns. It might still be too wooly for most to appreciate, unless Pauline Latham or Margaret Beckett go nuclear and decide to use parliamentary privelege in the House, and point fingers. That would be pretty interesting.

Pauline Latham said on radio Derby this morning that she’s not going to the House of Commons this week because it was more important to stay in Derby.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Facts like the one month extension, when no-one else mentioned it before him?

Yeah I’m not sure why people keep saying the journalists don’t know anything, I think if you look back they’ve got very little wrong. Remember when we were scoffing at the -21 points deduction reports last summer?

Sometimes Nixon’s cryptic messages don’t help, or Percy’s articles that are being fed by the EFL, but there’s a difference in them being unhelpful to them being wrong. Same can be said for peoples opinions on Maguire.

12 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

My mums just called me she's been talking to someone at the club, appologies if any of what was said gets lost in the chain. I hope shes taken it the wrong way but from what she says it's bad, expect depatures.

As we cannot offer a contract they are looking at getting rid of anyone out of contract, this goes right down the age chain to good 15-16 year olds. Most of them don't want to go, but there are a few kid who look at Kaide Gordan and think they can play for a top team next year who do want to go. It has caused massive damage to the youth production line with key staff having been forced to leave and us being unable to retain promising kids.

On the bright side he said Bielik looks utterly magnificant in training.

Thanks mum, my mood has gone from meh that a crap update to enraged+1. The EFL have decided the the punishment from the DC, whose job it is to decide punishments, was far too light and have deliberately used their embargo rules to duck us over. 

TBH I cant see any other consequence for kicking this can further down the road. 

Frankly this statement concerns me. I don't think it is surprising that the efl gave us an extension. 

What concerns me is that all of the major hurdles are still there. Not sure why the stadium is a concern of the efl as it doesn't belong to Derby County Limited.. Unless its all horribly tied up somehow with the business? I thought they'd already agreed with hmrc so it begs the question what on earth Q have been doing. 

I also suspect that due to the joint statement there could be agreement on comms too going forward. 

Can't express the anger I feel towards the organisations and individuals who are doing this to OUR Club. I'm the least violent person you could ever meet but I can honestly see this at some point ending up with serious disorder at a future game, when opposition supporter start to taunt and take the pi$$.

All I would ask is, what can the admins realistically achieve in the next 4 weeks that they have failed to do in the last 4 months?

I think the likely outcome from this sorry affair is liquidation of Derby County as we know it and we start again in league 2.

There are too many things that need to fall into place and 3 bidders getting frustrated all for different issues.

16 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So if you read what he says in the other tweet also then none of the bidders are actually in position to make a definitive bid?  Not one.

Its either MM and or WWFC & MFC still holding it all up. It’s about time we had complete clarity from the Admins on the position of the “bidders”, all this so called brinkmanship is now tiresome and a bit of bs. 

29 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Don't shoot me down r,e being ITK

....... but I'm not and never will be.

Only thing I know is that Q are bleeding us dry 

Isn't their fee the same no matter the outcome or time taken? They have no incentive to draw this out as far as i'm aware.

39 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

The only thing we as supporters can do is everything we've done since we were placed into administration. Keep supporting. 

We've come closer together as a group of supporters. We've been the 12th man at every home and away game. This Sunday shows what loyal supporters we have by the amount of tickets sold and the march to the ground. 

We're doing our bit and I'm pretty confident the Admins are doing there's too.

That's all we can do and keep doing it going until the end of the season. Yes we'd like to sign players but IF we don't lose anybody major between now and the end of the transfer window, I believe (and so do all staff at DCFC) we can stay up - and that would be an even greater achievement than winning the Premier League. Just imagine the day that happens and the party we'd all have. 

Just stay positive guys and gals and make sure you've got your scarves and flags raised high at Sundays game - we need these 3 points more than anything and that could take us to within 5 point off safety. 

Stop being coy. I am not sure where we would all be if it weren’t for you keep sharing your ITK knowledge. What’s the latest? Any new bidders come to the table?

Rumour is Kim Khardashian has been linked, but perhaps they are confusing her big arse with Mel Morris.