The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I know but when the tweets state erroneous facts it just makes me wonder. 

How will Q be able to deal with B&Ws claims? 

Statement in writing from the new owner that they commit to paying any costs arising from the claims. B&W agree to shelve those claims until the takeover is complete.  Would certainly force their hand if they're hoping to use admin to force a settlement rather than have to argue their cases in 'court'.

10 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'd be interested to know what their plan is with the stadium in the longer term, if this is true then I'd assume they would be content with paying the rent.

The ground isn’t in administration so a separate deal with Mel would have to be agreed I would have thought so wouldn’t be in anyones bid to the admins 

12 minutes ago, ram59 said:

The thing is with the potential WW/Boro liabilities, is that if the new owners were to say 'see you in court', they should be in a 'no lose' situation. Obviously win the case and get your costs paid and also have a case for frivalous prosecution, but should we lose, we would have a cast iron case to bring against QPR, because a dangerous president would have been set, dangerous for football that is.

You'd hope that after this they'll be a huge reform in who and how the football leagues are governed, and any fairy tale claims will die with the EFL.

6 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Statement in writing from the new owner that they commit to paying any costs arising from the claims. B&W agree to shelve those claims until the takeover is complete.  Would certainly force their hand if they're hoping to use admin to force a settlement rather than have to argue their cases in 'court'.

It wouldn't surprise me if a takeover was completed before the claims are settled that the claims get dropped, Middlesbrough and Courhig would not want to risk getting laughed out of court.

Edited by angieram
Remove personal insults

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Before we soil our shorts too badly this is an offer which has been made, not accepted.

Let’s get the detail.

Don’t get me wrong, this is positive and could be a massive fillip before tomorrow’s game.

?

But it's for the full asking price!. Just not enough to cover HMRC debt let alone anything else.