The Administration Thread

Boycie

47 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Why won’t the administrators allow Wycombe to go to court?

If their case is nonsense then there’s every reason to get it to court, however I do appreciate this should have happened months ago, time is now not on our side.

It would cost money we don’t have

7 minutes ago, dan_ram1 said:

I disagree. It states teams must play their strongest team unless a valid reason is given. They can name 25 players in a squad but this also does not include players from the academy as they do not have to be registered. If a team changes their starting 11 to a team full of kids, this is clearly a rule breach unless they could argue they were unable to play their usual full strength team

So when the two centre half’s have sore knees and can’t get out of bed in the morning we get charged because 9 academy lads are playing and allowing Cardiff 6 points to stay up, that will be our fault no doubt. 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So, if the administrators follow the line of David's post in the pinned thread then I guess they could literally proceed with the takeover on that basis and basically say to the EFL throw us out the league at your peril as we will sue you for everything you've got.?

Won’t work. If a bidder isn’t willing to risk falling foul of a ridiculous claim that has little chance of getting anywhere then they’re certainly not going to risk a much more likely scenario where their new club is chucked out of the league.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

When he was at Derby, he ran around like he was wearing platforms. Somebody really should tell him platforms went out in the 80’s.

Don’t get me started on his bloody haircut.

The Coldplay of football - no one will ever admit to liking him but he seems to enjoy some sort of inexplicable popularity.

On the other hand, one of my Swansea mates said he'd talked to him when he was setting up a charity football match and he was helpful and supportive. I do think he's got a good heart even if his professional WUM act wasn't that endearing.

3 minutes ago, DantheRam90 said:

https://t.co/K1VLy0Hy7k 

Middlesbrough have released a Statement now....

"The claim is not limited merely to the amortisation issue in respect of which a Disciplinary Panel have already found Derby County to have breached the P&S Rules"
Please tell me they're not still blathering on about the stadium sale as well