The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Morris has declined to put more cash in and it would have taken years to get through the legal process. The club was very hard - almost impossible - to sell whilst the legal problems remained. Not disagreeing with your post but I think Q did the right thing giving up on the appeal 

Apologies for going over old old old ground but this sticks like a knife in my back.

We were told by Q that if they don't appeal the EFL will take no further action/s and all is done.

Q didn't appeal and a few weeks/months later Boro drop a shyte load of shyte on us and the EFL said we can not get involved between 2 teams, Yet they have some shitty rules that say clubs can not go after each other.

We're coming up to the month of good cheer...there's some people out there I wish horrible things on them, Yes I'm a vindictive Bast**d ? 

38 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Apologies for going over old old old ground but this sticks like a knife in my back.

We were told by Q that if they don't appeal the EFL will take no further action/s and all is done.

Q didn't appeal and a few weeks/months later Boro drop a shyte load of shyte on us and the EFL said we can not get involved between 2 teams, Yet they have some shitty rules that say clubs can not go after each other.

We're coming up to the month of good cheer...there's some people out there I wish horrible things on them, Yes I'm a vindictive Bast**d ? 

It is old ground, but I'm sure many on here would agree, myself included. Happy Christmas ? 

37 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, I'm glad Poznan are getting paid, and another failed manoeuvre from Quantuma...

So basically establishing that preferred football status applies worldwide and not just in the UK then ? 
whilst I think we should have paid in full I find it enlightening the way we bottom loaded these transfers and strange that selling clubs accepting that kind of offer.

46 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not surprised it was defeated, but risk vs reward sides with Quantuma.
Win = save £2.25m
Lose = pay £175k extra

46 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's as if we are the only club to have ever signed players with the fee paid over several instalments....

42 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So basically establishing that preferred football status applies worldwide and not just in the UK then ? 
whilst I think we should have paid in full I find it enlightening the way we bottom loaded these transfers and strange that selling clubs accepting that kind of offer.

We may have done it to align with our amortisation policy, so we could use that as justification.