The Administration Thread

Boycie

We all owe Mr Clowes for acting and saving our football club and as I’ve said before his name should be sung loud and proud before kick off against Oxford 

I also think although he saved us he will not be a long term owner unless it’s sustainable or he gets good investment and could still sell us lock stock ans barrel to someone like MA in the future 

but his part in saving us is just amazing …his statement said it all …something needed to be done ans he’s done it …so if you read these forums Mr Clowes Thankyou very much !!!

Thousands  of Derby fans will sleep better tonight ??

COYR 

6 minutes ago, ClowePow said:

So, you'd rather sink to their level, than rise above it?

Sinking to their level would be wishing it to happen / rubbing it in their faces on social media / chanting similar

I wouldn't call 'Not shedding a tear' / shrugging your shoulders if it happens type sentiments sinking to their level at all.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Completely agree.  And those fans that sang about having a party, etc, whilst it’s not nice and makes you angry we just have remember they are the minority and every club has them.  All the fans have some of those clubs I’ve spoken to over the last 9 months or so have genuinely wished us well and hope we survive.  At the end of the day, they need the rivalry and banter as it’s part of being a football supporter.

I agree 

But it's hard not to react when the minority's voice is the loudest and most active....

Although I can kind of deal with them, they are idiots and I try not to argue with idiots (try but don't always succeed).

The ones that really wind me up are the fans who have half the info and genuinely think the EFL have been kind, and argue their point as fact without all the actual facts!

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ah but it's all banter, right? Billy Sharpe isn't really a paedophile. It's all banter. Just a joke...

Exactly.  And I sincerely hope that no-one thinks I support those views because I unfortunately share a standing space with them for two hours every other Saturday.