The Administration Thread

Boycie

42 minutes ago, Archied said:

Sorry jimbo but your totaly failing to make your point ,, Morris owned derby lock stock and barrel, he held total power to run it ( run it down ) however he decided and nobody had the power to stop him , he even did away with having any kind of a proper functioning board , derby county football club are every bit the victim to this man as the creditors ,, it’s a point the EFL could well do with recognising too along with other clubs and other clubs fans

Let me try and make it a bit simpler for you Archied. Little scenario. I work in the charity sector, helping charities get money. When I am going through the process of getting the information I need I always ask the question, in a jokey kind of way, what processes do you have in place to prevent the Chief Executive running off to the Caribbean with the money? Now if that was to happen, obviously the Chief Executive would be in hot water and face the full force of the law, quite rightly. But what do you think the Charity Commission's stance would be on this? Ok charity it was the Chief Executive's fault, no worries, on your way? I don't think so. They would be hauled before the Charity Commission and asked to explain how they let this happen. Do you see my point? If you don't we will just have to agree to disagree......

Given its half five,can we assume the mythical millions of Chris Kirchner have not in fact been landed in the UK?

No daring boat raid delivering holdalls stuffed with bbitcointo smugglers cove whilst evading the maritime branch of the money police?

The pay day lenders all refused his £21.4m application?

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Forest might hate us and want us liquidated, but wasn't there some sort of hullabaloo about them not being in the EFL either?

We took the pee when they were embargoed under Fawaz , and the 5-0 rubbed it in. But when the fixtures come out on Thursday they will miss us. No one cares about Leicester.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Given its half five,can we assume the mythical millions of Chris Kirchner have not in fact been landed in the UK?

No daring boat raid delivering holdalls stuffed with bbitcointo smugglers cove whilst evading the maritime branch of the money police?

Time for Mrs K to step up?

Screenshot_20220609-092624_Google.jpg.cc0415dd4b237c63f8773ef3f9d8361f.jpg

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Think we’re on to plan c now, that’s why he’s flown back to the States. A midnight raid on Mr T’s gaff, then back on the plane and into ‘£££ for Gold’ first thing in the morning.

#theendisinsight

Edited by StaffsRam

Hard to know what to believe about Kirchner. 

It's very difficult to think that a man who has passed all the tests and has the required 20 odd million, can't actually get transfer the money from the US to here...but it's not something I've ever tried.

The obvious conclusion is that either he hasn't sent it or the 'check' has come back positive. But Nixon is adamant that the monet will arrive and Quantuma appear to still consider him a bidder. It's all very strange. 

Counterintuitively, I reckon the longer it goes on, the more likely it is to be Kirchner. 

2 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

I  hope CK  got his cash out of bit coin before today as they have suspended  cash withdrawals today ,

This came up earlier, I'm sure he said he sold his bitcoin some while back but I have a nagging doubt that a lot of his wealth is in crypto which has been taking a kicking for a few months now across the board, even if it's not in one of the cryptocurrency that's gone completely kaput.

It'd explain his sudden absence of wealth to pay his staff and sponsorship obligations as well as our mystery banking checks.

15 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

It's very difficult to think that a man who has passed all the tests and has the required 20 odd million, can't actually get transfer the money from the US to here...but it's not something I've ever tried.

The obvious conclusion is that either he hasn't sent it or the 'check' has come back positive. But Nixon is adamant that the monet will arrive and Quantuma appear to still consider him a bidder. It's all very strange. 

Counterintuitively, I reckon the longer it goes on, the more likely it is to be Kirchner. 

It makes no sense. I feel if the money was ever going to arrive it would have done so by now though.

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

You might think he is a chancer or a Walter Mitty character but I don't understand how a successful businessman, with other businesses that need his time (and not trivial ones) would invest so much time and effort - plus a round of drinks in Revolution - if he didn't have solid intentions. Why do that? I could understand it for the other two, they were jokers from the start but CK has a business that is well regarded and he has things to devote his time to. I don't see one bit of interest in him playing a game over this, something has happened that is beyond his control but you have to conclude this was something inside possible for him to pull off.

As for Quantuma, well they are the adminstrators version of Erik Alonso - I once worked for a company that landed a big contract like this, they thought it had changed them as a company and thought this was the start of the big time. Within weeks it became apparent we were all horrifically out of our depth and I am guessing there are many in Quantuma who are feeling exactly the same at this point in time.

It'll be Kirchner, even if money doesn't clear till Wednesday!

Ashley only interested if he can get it for pennies, and Appleby does

not have the time to get enough investors together. As for the other

two bidders (were back to square one again) all this talk of who's

going to be the new owner, a waste of time  its KIRCHNER the second 

that 21.4 mil clears  and TGFT

1 minute ago, BaaLocks said:

You* might think he is a chancer or a Walter Mitty character but I don't understand how a successful businessman, with other businesses that need his time (and not trivial ones) would invest so much time and effort - plus a round of drinks in Revolution - if he didn't have solid intentions. Why do that? I could understand it for the other two, they were jokers from the start but CK has a business that is well regarded and he has things to devote his time to. I don't see one bit of interest in him playing a game over this, something has happened that is beyond his control but you have to conclude this was something inside possible for him to pull off.

As for Quantuma, well they are the adminstrators version of Erik Alonso - I once worked for a company that landed a big contract like this, they thought it had changed them as a company and thought this was the start of the big time. Within weeks it became apparent we were all horrifically out of our depth and I am guessing there are many in Quantuma who are feeling exactly the same at this point in time.

* - proverbial 'You', not you personally @CornwallRam

Edited by BaaLocks

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

9:39-11:30 in yankville depending where

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This came up earlier, I'm sure he said he sold his bitcoin some while back but I have a nagging doubt that a lot of his wealth is in crypto which has been taking a kicking for a few months now across the board, even if it's not in one of the cryptocurrency that's gone completely kaput.

It'd explain his sudden absence of wealth to pay his staff and sponsorship obligations as well as our mystery banking checks.

Said he sold most of it, not at the top but before it went right down