The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, JPRamFan said:

I genuinely believed this deal was going to go through. On that evidence I think it's over. So damn frustrating 

To be fair, the Preston fans did warn us. They said he'd been sussed and there was no money. 

I didn't want to blieve it at the time. But appears he was just a front for borrowed money, and it's all fallen through.

He has no money.

Maybe he's been playing golf with super stars for the last few hours and has no idea why there's such a panic.

Maybe he intends to check with his army of legal advisers beside he says something that's not correct.

Or..Maybe he's a prize ? 

Edited by Chester40

25 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

Except, like most people with no access to any genuine information,, you're just guessing.

Like it or not, if Ashley ends up as our new owner - he most definitely WILL be our saviour. There can be absolutely no question of that, the alternative being liquidation.  

Ever heard the phrase 'a fate worse than death'? That's what it's going to be like under Ashley.  

He won't be our saviour, he'll be our jailor. We won't be facing the death penalty, but we'll be chained up in the basement and kicked in the stomach daily. 

**** Mike Ashley. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Just now, therealhantsram said:

To be fair, the Preston fans did warn us. They said he'd been sussed and there was no money. 

I didn't want to blieve it at the time. But appears he was just a front for borrowed money, and it's all fallen through.

He has no money.

I didn't believe he was going to takeover until he said on twitter that he exchanged contracts with the Admin. I would have then expected all the due diligence between Q and the EFL to have been satisfied with his financials and his plan in taking over the club. You get that far and for it now to be collapsing is just another sad indictment of this long process. 

1 minute ago, therealhantsram said:

He has no money.

No money, and a bullshltter. Again! (allegedly) This must be some sort of record... Quantuma...oh dear.... I suspect they might be having a name change when this is all over. You couldn't make it up. 

1 minute ago, therealhantsram said:

He has no money.

They may be proved right but they must have been making assumptions. No Preston fans actually knew it. If they did know it for fact then not even the most incompetent administrators would have ignored the evidence and allowed him to reach preferred bidder status.

1 minute ago, Phuket Ram said:

No money, and a bullshltter. Again! (allegedly) This must be some sort of record... Quantuma...oh dear.... I suspect they might be having a name change when this is all over. You couldn't make it up. 

Do Paul Stretford and Paul Cook have to change their names too? 

Or the countless other law firms that ha e been involved in this?