The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

If it doesn't happen on Monday the excuse about bank holidays will wear thin. These are not provincial lawyers , these are commercial lawyers who work til silly o clock and at silly o rates. They need to earn their money and get this over the line.  

Maybe, just maybe, there's bits and bobs still being argued about. I can't see anyone pulling out now it's got this far though, neither CK, nor Mel nor CK's 'partner'. #chill

12 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

If it doesn't happen on Monday the excuse about bank holidays will wear thin. These are not provincial lawyers , these are commercial lawyers who work til silly o clock and at silly o rates. They need to earn their money and get this over the line.  

I think this is more about the banking system now.  CK said the last thing to do was pay all the creditors then he owns the club.  There’s lots of those and some pretty big ones - thanks Mel - and they might need confirmation from them that the money has cleared.  As has been said, if bad news was looming journalists and the EFL would be very public about it, bank holiday or not.

Due to the time difference I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s announced late Monday / Tuesday.

9 hours ago, RipleyRich said:

What does it matter?

I've explained my relationship with DCFC and why I have an affection for the Club.

Whether I support Forest, Liverpool or Borussia Dortmund doesn't change that.

Well, it matters quite a lot because if you are a Forest fan on the wind up, you'll be restricted from posting in this section of the Forum.

If you won't tell us, then we'll assume the worst and restrict you anyway.

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well, it matters quite a lot because if you are a Forest fan on the wind up, you'll be restricted from posting in this section of the Forum.

I'm genuinely not here on the wind up. There are several other regular posters on here with similar concerns and opinions, but as I have admitted I'm not a Ram it appears that some people believe I have a hidden agenda.

If you feel the need to ban me then so be it. 

Sincere apologies for any offence caused by my opinions.

Edited by RipleyRich

2 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

I'm genuinely not here on the wind up.

If you feel the need to ban me then so be it.

Sincere apologies for any offence caused by my opinions.

Well, if you're sorry just answer the question the poster asked. It does seem odd that you're here just to post negative opinions about the club and not acknowledge any replies that correct your erroneous assumptions.

25 minutes ago, angieram said:

Are Forest fans only allowed to post in the Red Dog topic?