The Administration Thread

Boycie

59 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

You are missing the point I was trying to make.....

Whatever happens - or doesn't happen - today, my bet is that we will all be here refreshing our browsers for the news and there won't be any official announcements. It will all be silent.

I’m not missing your point. I’m just asking the question, if nothing is finalised today, do we know/think the exclusivity may be extended again rather than lapsing?

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

That is why bring gary cook to help run derby county.

Not convinced Gary Cook will run DCFC. He is an advisor to people (fools) who want to buy clubs and then gets out in a flash when deal is done. facilitator, salesman, consultant something like that.

We got our own SP who has done a sterling job so why change a winning team.

Edited by EtoileSportiveDeDerby

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

You are missing the point I was trying to make.....

Whatever happens - or doesn't happen - today, my bet is that we will all be here refreshing our browsers for the news and there won't be any official announcements. It will all be silent.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t the exclusivity for CK expire at midnight tomorrow? I can’t see the administrators setting that deadline unless relevant people are available to be involved tomorrow.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

There are but didnt really like the podcast for some reason

Why was that? 

I hadn't listened to it before and quite enjoyed the more in-depth interview.

Suspect some of it was a bit embellished but he did keep saying it was just his take on things.

1 hour ago, AutoWindscreens said:

That's true about CK, but the main point about the business plan still applies to him as to any new owner. Every extra pound invested in players is a pound that they could have paid to creditors when buying the club, but decided not to.

Yeah but the creditors would rather CK bought it than MA -  and Q has presumably deemed CK’s bid to be the best for creditors 

Look at it a different way - if the EFl said : you can have a squad of 13, CK would just walk off   Sorry fly off 

My guess at the moment will be an extension until the May Salaries are paid out.

Either way - by that point either Kirchner will need to put his hand in his pocket and pay them, or we will have no money to pay them and we'll be deeply in trouble with a points penalty coming if/when we do start the next season.

The 500k for Gordon will tie us over until the end of May.

We won't hear anything this weekend is my opinion - apart from a couple of tweets which will say that we are 'exploring options' and 'nothing is ruled out'.

However - by nothing happening this weekend, i won't be surprised if rumours of players talking to other clubs intensifies a lot. I think it'll only take one player now to move to another club to start a landslide of players moving on.

2 hours ago, one_chop said:

Admins will just take out another loan and kick the can down the road. Nothing will happen today or this weekend.

Or sell another one of our few remaining assets for peanuts, to tide us over for another couple of weeks. Knight for 500K anyone?