The Administration Thread

Boycie

Stadium only needs to be done by the time we're due to exit admin if its part of CKs SPA, its not needed to be done for us to exit admin nor by the weekend.

Just whether CK is willing to fund from this weekend until we can exit admin whilst the stadium deal is up in the air.

I do wonder if the lack of stadium noise is because of the election so the council cant publically state anything?

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

That would literally be rock sodding bottom

the utter embarrassment 

where the hell does mel get off? I mean really? Real derby fan ??? Really? My f ing arse he is 

Yeah it would be, and I share your anger totally. But from where we might end up - total extinction - rock bottom is an upgrade

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Stadium only needs to be done by the time we're due to exit admin if its part of CKs SPA, its not needed to be done for us to exit admin nor by the weekend.

Just whether CK is willing to fund from this weekend until we can exit admin whilst the stadium deal is up in the air.

I do wonder if the lack of stadium noise is because of the election so the council cant publically state anything?

Assuming positive intent I think that’s what the EFL want clarity on (funding this weekend in lieu of a future agreement on stadium)

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

I’m officially sick to death of this now.

Me too. Mel Morris has screwed us for more than seven years and even at the eleventh hour he just won't let go. It's just insane egomania. I wish we'd never heard of the man.

That EFL statement tells me CK has passed the Owners & Directors test, proven he has the money and that it’s down the stadium only.  I think they basically need to know he a lease plan in place but that can’t be confirmed until the city council have bought it, or least have a signed agreement in principal.  I wonder if that will be done now that he meets EFL requirements?

We all know it won’t be until late this month / early next as both Quantuma and CK have said that.  I suspect he’ll start funding from Monday regardless.

Be positive, it will all work out ?.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

Club are asking fans to stay off the pitch

I am asking you all to get on the pitch and remind Mel who really owns the ground

I'd love the lap of appreciation, but I'd love even more to show the players my appreciation by invading the pitch

7 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Yeah it would be, and I share your anger totally. But from where we might end up - total extinction - rock bottom is an upgrade

True… but jesus. 
its like body blow, after body blow, after body blow.

If we do maintain a club we really wont have a single player left will we 

14 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

To be honest I wouldn’t mind a groundshare agreement as it would screw Mel over. Then the council could not sanction any events there and cause the value to go down.

He can then lose the ground to MSD who will be more than welcome to sell it back to the club at a discount to get their money back.

I hate the prospect of a ground share and don’t care enough about Mel to want to screw him over.

Call me negative but this ck takeover has a worrying vibe about it particularly the ground being out of mels hands and into the councils in such a short time frame being stated as a deal breaker , just seems impossible to achieve and the perfect excuse to pull out and walk away having raised your profile a great deal , I’m no fan of Morris but putting the blame on him for not getting the ground deal done in such a short time seems a bit of an easy out , personally I blame him for everything that’s gone wrong but not the speed at which the council are able to move in purchasing the ground

I hope I’m wrong but I’ve got a feeling in my gut that ck won’t be buying derby county

1 minute ago, Archied said:

Call me negative but this ck takeover has a worrying vibe about it particularly the ground being out of mels hands and into the councils in such a short time frame being stated as a deal breaker , just seems impossible to achieve and the perfect excuse to pull out and walk away having raised your profile a great deal , I’m no fan of Morris but putting the blame on him for not getting the ground deal done in such a short time seems a bit of an easy out , personally I blame him for everything that’s gone wrong but not the speed at which the council are able to move in purchasing the ground

I hope I’m wrong but I’ve got a feeling in my gut that ck won’t be buying derby county

Look passed every test and shown prove of funds.

5 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Club are asking fans to stay off the pitch

I am asking you all to get on the pitch and remind Mel who really owns the ground

I'd love the lap of appreciation, but I'd love even more to show the players my appreciation by invading the pitch

Assuming your being serious (due to lack of smiling face emoji), how exactly would invading the pitch show your appreciation? 

I’d urge everyone to ignore your request and NOT to invade the pitch.