The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

well he must have proven something to be pubically announced as the prefered bidder. How has he got Garry Cook involved if he doesn't really have any money. I think this is all pure speculation.

Agree. I'm sure Q will have done their due diligence on CK and not picked him out of sheer desperation.

I'm fairly impressed by some of the provided answers from Kirchner. He's being very open and forthcoming with answers, I particularly liked his reference to our academy infrastructure, if that is the direction he wants to build the club in that is a very positive move.

Edited by Andicis

28 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I'm fairly impressed by some of the provided answers from Kirchner. He's being very open and forthcoming with answers

He maybe honest Andi. I hope so but equally what you say above is equally true of good con men - that's why people are easily duped by them. If he is what he claims to be he will pass the EFL fitness process. If not he will have wasted precious time that DCFC cannot afford to lose.

5 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He maybe honest Andi. I hope so but equally what you say above is equally true of good con men - that's why people are easily duped by them. If he is what he claims to be he will pass the EFL fitness process. If not he will have wasted precious time that DCFC cannot afford to lose.

Few things with this. I find it very implausible at this stage that he's a con man, there is nothing to suggest that and he is clearly a credible businessman. Two, if he was a con man, at this stage, do you think the EFL would suss him out if nobody else had (not a chance lol). I'm going to continue to look on with optimism, because God knows we've had enough pessimism for a life time.

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Few things with this. I find it very implausible at this stage that he's a con man, there is nothing to suggest that and he is clearly a credible businessman. Two, if he was a con man, at this stage, do you think the EFL would suss him out if nobody else had (not a chance lol). I'm going to continue to look on with optimism, because God knows we've had enough pessimism for a life time.

The biggest clue for me that this bloke has enough money is Garry Cook. 

The same Gary Cook who launched the Jordan brand with Nike, was at the start of the Man City takeover and I think headed the global media team for the UFC - or something along those lines. 

That's 3 massive brands, and he was at the start of all 3 having massive expansions. 

The kind of bloke who wouldn't spend his time sitting in Preston for no reason.