The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Good news in there, such as;

”stabilise the club, build foundations for success…however long that takes” - so no quick re-sale ? 

“Recruitment starts immediately” 

“Keeping Category one Academy status”

However what does he mean he won’t be making extravagant promises?! Sign Messi and Ronaldo right now! Also I suspect Pearce will be around for a little while longer as he mentions a need for continuity as his team don’t have all the answers.

Man, I’m so happy!!!

“As part of the conditions of continuing membership in the EFL, the Club, whilst remaining under a registration embargo, will be permitted to sign new players in accordance with the terms of a business plan.

The plan, which has been jointly agreed by the new ownership and the EFL, includes restrictions in respect of transfers fees, player wages and agents’ fees. Any application to register players must comply with the terms of those agreed plans. ”

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

I predict a press conference sometime mid-afternoon to "introduce" the new owner of Derby County Football Club, which will then enable the news to be shown on all the TV news & sports channels, BBC Radio Derby and for the news print journalists  to put together a story for tomorrows newspapers.

Then we can all go and have a stiff drink and sleep soundly for evermore!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

“As part of the conditions of continuing membership in the EFL, the Club, whilst remaining under a registration embargo, will be permitted to sign new players in accordance with the terms of a business plan.

The plan, which has been jointly agreed by the new ownership and the EFL, includes restrictions in respect of transfers fees, player wages and agents’ fees. Any application to register players must comply with the terms of those agreed plans. ”

Pfft do stress all the straight jacket stuff.

Typical of them, bunch of Bar stewards. They can all rot.

Just now, ImARam2 said:

I predict a press conference sometime mid-afternoon to "introduce" the new owner of Derby County Football Club, which will then enable the news to be shown on all the TV news & sports channels, BBC Radio Derby and for the news print journalists  to put together a story for tomorrows newspapers.

Then we can all go and have a stiff drink and sleep soundly for evermore!!!!!

Doubt it.  He doesn't seem the sort.  

I think what you have seen is what you are going to get.