The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I am sure that bias exists. But the reality actually is that I know of no other club that EFL had approved the accounts for and then later changed their minds. And no other club that it has sought points deduction from and failed. With Derby they tried twice and failed both times. EFL really did seem desperate to "punish" us any which way they could.. for things they had previously said were OK. .

Bias takes many forms. EFL showed clear confirmation bias.. Parry in particular  was desperate to be proved right even though he wasn't. e

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you 

What I really don’t understand is; why announce that “it’s all done bar the shouting, and it will definitely be done tomorrow”, if there is any chance it won’t be. Why make a rod for your own back? Why whip up expectations yet again? Why why why.

I know there’s another 8 hours of Thursday to go, but surely they would have announced something by now if it were ‘nailed on’.  

I work from home and it’s times like this I wish I was still in the office; at least I wouldn’t be able to spend so much time refreshing this thread and Twitter with the beady eye of my boss on me!!