The Administration Thread

Boycie

So…all sarcastic comments towards the admins aside, are we right to presume that we are at a stage of dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s? Clowes has had his offer accepted, the money isn’t needing to get international clearance and he’s not going to pull out at this stage.

So let’s just relax a bit, we dont need to blame someone for everything!

ps, @Animal is a Ram and @RoyMac5 you need to stop posting when it’s not an update. I got all excited seeing Roy had posted to only find out what he had for dinner!!!

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

So…all sarcastic comments towards the admins aside, are we right to presume that we are at a stage of dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s? Clowes has had his offer accepted, the money isn’t needing to get international clearance and he’s not going to pull out at this stage.

So let’s just relax a bit, we dont need to blame someone for everything!

ps, @Animal is a Ram and @RoyMac5 you need to stop posting when it’s not an update. I got all excited seeing Roy had posted to only find out what he had for dinner!!!

Haha I’m the same as you - when I see their icons against the thread I’m expecting an embedded tweet of some kind. 

1 hour ago, RedSox said:

I take it you don’t work in the legal profession then? ?

3 days is staggeringly quick - if indeed it is  3 days (and nights). 

The best time to complete deals is just before Xmas the holidays and the turn of the year concentrates the minds. Before I retired we were digitally signing contracts between UK based companies.