The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Legal teams love paperwork as it extends their hours of involvement, and income. I recently had a novation of contract to sign, which i and my supporting signatory did. It was rejected because the date of signing we added was not the date of the document creation, but when we actually signed it. It was sent back for us to change the date on page 1, which wasn’t the legally required date,  our signatory dates were correct. I asked the legal team in question why they couldn’t just change the date, they would have full auditable evidence of when the received it, but they refused and asked me to change the date and send it back . They fully understood and instructed us what to change, but of course this made them money. I am sure this whole takeover business is prolonged for the benefit of the legal people.(sorry for being cynical)  

There's never a pragmatist in the room when you really need one. ?

3 minutes ago, Gisby said:

You’d be surprised what industry I’ve worked in for the last 25 years … it’s very aligned with the legal profession …… why did they set a target date of 29/06 if it was never realistic (in your opinion) ??

The target date was set by no other than Quantuma who have not earned a reputation for realism throughout this process. I think it's a bit late in the day for us to teach old dogs new tricks ?

I've sent you a p.m. 

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Wasn’t the date set because of players wages need paying tomorrow?

Yes but David Clowes has already made an interim loan to cover those costs.

27 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Just getting all the documents typed and prepared would have taken a few days, and although heads of terms would have been agreed in the last 72 hours no way can a deal as complex as this be done on docu-sign.

It’s a one word answer as to the reason. 

laywers