The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, Derbados said:

He’s probably cautious about taking it full time at this stage as a lot is dependant on everything going through on the 29th. I would expect him to to be announced full time following the successful purchase of the the club and an understanding of budgets / contracts etc.

He won’t even have been offered the permanent position. As @roboto said they’re not going to make a permanent offer to anyone (even if they can) with the takeover potentially so close to completion.

Edited by Tamworthram

17 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Another bit of good news: it’s confirmed that the Clowes bid will avoid any further point deductions. 

No news yet on contract extensions, signing players or what needs to be done in that regard.

Sadly that's in the hands of the EFL - they may take a while to contact the urchin from Middlesbrough to get the ok.

13 minutes ago, w8sey said:

Would have liked to have seen Rosenior given it outright. He may well end up with it, but if he was going to get it full time wouldn't we have given it to him now?

Nope, Rosenior will have to sit down with the owner(DC)to discuss funds/staff/wages and the like, Makes sense to give it Rosenior, But both parties have to agree a budget then a move forward.

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

EFL happy with the funds to spend on playing  budget? Surely that has feck all to do with them or does it mean they're happy because it's a low amount and it could result in another relegation? 

Coming out of administration you have an agreed business plan, budget. This Is to stop clubs going in to admin, clearing debts and then spending it on players. 

Now will everyone shut up about Mike Ashley. The statement clearly says that 'the offer also provides the best return for creditors and ensures that there will be no further points penalties.' Ashley supposedly has all this cash so if he truly wanted the club so much he would have been the preferred bidder ages ago.

2 minutes ago, Gladram said:

Coming out of administration you have an agreed business plan, budget. This Is to stop clubs going in to admin, clearing debts and then spending it on players. 

Cheers for clearing that up, I assumed I must be missing something there but the EFL do tend to put out contradictory  statements that trip themselves up. ?

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

Nope, Rosenior will have to sit down with the owner(DC)to discuss funds/staff/wages and the like, Makes sense to give it Rosenior, But both parties have to agree a budget then a move forward.

Given the machine-like efficiency DC is showing in ticking the boxes, I'd not be surprised if those conversations were already underway. I'm pleasantly surprised at how swiftly things are now moving ?

1 minute ago, Rammy03 said:

Now will everyone shut up about Mike Ashley. The statement clearly says that 'the offer also provides the best return for creditors and ensures that there will be no further points penalties.' Ashley supposedly has all this cash so if he truly wanted the club so much he would have been the preferred bidder ages ago.

Buying the Club would have been like spending this weeks' pocket money to Ashley yet he still couldn’t be ar*ed.

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Buxton had a stint at Burton in charge so he is ‘sort of experienced’ 

I think he had quite a torrid time as manager... Wasn't he sacked?

He was a great player though. Felt sad for him.

(Sorry, but Brailsford has already posted about this much more eloquently). I've just read his post.

Edited by Miggins

24 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Great news. The one slight downer is the reference to the purchase being of the business and assets. I infer from that that The Company The DCFC Ltd , which has traded since 1884 will cease to exist.  

14th August 1896 companies House says 

Edited by I know nuffin
Fat fingers