The Administration Thread

Boycie

I'll welcome Ashley if he gets the club but f*** me, he's annoying! 

I'm sick to death of his game playing, he's clearly an intelligent business man so surely he understands that just continually telling everyone that he has £50m 'waiting' to complete the takeover, does not get the job done. He is a multi-billionaire so of course he has that kind of money sitting about, but unless he puts that down on the table he just looks like a buffer.

If he wants to buy the club, and if he wants it in anything other than a desolate state, walk into Quantumas office tomorrow, slap £10m on the table and tell them that they can have the other £40m next week if they just give him the go ahead.

OK that's over simplified but my point is, IF YOU WANT THE f****** CLUB, JUST BUY IT!

If some of our players ( or more pertinately their agents) can exploit our parlous financial position by getting a cheap and beneficial exit for themselves, it's not surprising.

I expect, if we survive liquidation, we'll be starting from scratch. We'll have little or none saleable assets.

Anyone who thinks we may have a couple of million in potential transfer fees for the 5 or 6 last few players we have on contracts is delusional.

They'll go for pence. Our player staff value is next to zero.

We have to rebuild from rock bottom. Free transfers and loans is our financial reality for the next couple of years if we stave off liquidation.

I'll be amazed if we pay any transfer fee in the next 12 months if we survive.

I'm not unhappy about that. We've wazzed so much money up the wall that has led us to this position.

Edited by Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster

3 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I'll welcome Ashley if he gets the club but f*** me, he's annoying! 

I'm sick to death of his game playing, he's clearly an intelligent business man so surely he understands that just continually telling everyone that he has £50m 'waiting' to complete the takeover, does not get the job done. He is a multi-billionaire so of course he has that kind of money sitting about, but unless he puts that down on the table he just looks like a buffer.

If he wants to buy the club, and if he wants it in anything other than a desolate state, walk into Quantumas office tomorrow, slap £10m on the table and tell them that they can have the other £40m next week if they just give him the go ahead.

OK that's over simplified but my point is, IF YOU WANT THE f****** CLUB, JUST BUY IT!

Exactly this. The fans and the workers for Derby have been put through the ringer enough. No more game playing, get us bought and get us signing some players.

4 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Exactly this. The fans and the workers for Derby have been put through the ringer enough. No more game playing, get us bought and get us signing some players.

I now do not believe any stories in the media. I am old by enough to remember Tim Ward as manager but cannot take yet another let doen because some journalist wants clicks on his story Had enough of it

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't know what this means:

The tuma have told the EFL tha it's Andy "the Turnover" Appleby and Mike "Giant Mug" Ashley staring in a no holds barred wrestling match in a behind closed doors private venue for only the highest class of EFL clients with private booths available to confer with the stars after the main event.

"The fighters are being oilled and limbering up for a fantastic battle of sweaty grappling over the very future of Derby County Football Club"