The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

The indefensiblely uncouth behaviour displayed within their fellowship upon their descent toward an establishment more comfortable with the more civilised citizens of the circumambient conurbation! 

Yes, I did use an online thesaurus to try to find more alliteratively attractive alternative words for 'surrounding' and 'areas'. I could not, however, find one for 'comfortable' which would have been a more appealing linguistic suitor. 

Were you ever a scriptwriter for Yes Minister?

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys just something that could even blow mike ashley out of the water and appley too.

Chinese group just been announced suppose to be in lead now for the club go I hope this bloody true and looks like got some really money behind them.

Where did you hear this 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys just something that could even blow mike ashley out of the water and appley too.

Chinese group just been announced suppose to be in lead now for the club go I hope this bloody true and looks like got some really money behind them.

Please tell me your post wasn’t based on this ??

650D54F1-90AF-4F85-842E-2CEE774597CD.png

8 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

So with all the doom and gloom recently what’s the general feeling of how it’s going to work out. Tweets about local businessman keeping Derby afloat whilst we find a new owner. But there has been very little good news recently. Do we think it’s slowly going to be the worst news as the final result

Duck knows. As it stands if we were told our starting 11 is made up of the 5 contracted players with 6 unicorns i wouldnt be surprised. It is that surreal.

Latest supporter groups statement is misleading, inaccurate and in the case of BAWT, hypocritical.

Offers from Ashley or Appleby in December could not be progressed due to Boro claim and EFL approach to it. Surely every Rams fan knows this, yet not mentioned in the statement? After the Boro claim "accord" betwen SW and MM in February,  the way was clear for either Appleby or Ashley to close the deal. Why didn't they? Only in April did CK surface, and his was the only then compliant bid. The allegation that months were lost due to pursuit of CK is just false... although I agree better checks on his money could have been done.  But wasn't CK re-introduced to Q by Nigel Owen of BAWT?

And can someone tell me what the point of the supporter group statement was? It seems misguided and pointless as well as misleading.

Just now, Tamworthram said:

I’m being a bit dim here (perhaps too many glasses of red wine whilst here on holiday), why do we need a loan to “issue season tickets”? 

I think we need the loan to prove we can finance the season before we are allowed to trade in that way. Seems a bit back to front, doesn’t it?

40 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Latest supporter groups statement is misleading, inaccurate and in the case of BAWT, hypocritical.

Offers from Ashley or Appleby in December could not be progressed due to Boro claim and EFL approach to it. Surely every Rams fan knows this, yet not mentioned in the statement? After the Boro claim "accord" betwen SW and MM in February,  the way was clear for either Appleby or Ashley to close the deal. Why didn't they? Only in April did CK surface, and his was the only then compliant bid. The allegation that months were lost due to pursuit of CK is just false... although I agree better checks on his money could have been done.  But wasn't CK re-introduced to Q by Nigel Owen of BAWT?

And can someone tell me what the point of the supporter group statement was? It seems misguided and pointless as well as misleading.

Massive point is that some fans have memory fade  about Boro and Wycombe claims and how it completely stalled process.
Statement I agree is misleading

I’ve seen more than a few people mention now they aren’t going to buy a season ticket whilst the club is in administration. 

Whilst I understand the frustration, nothing more right now hurts the club quite as much as withholding money that aids it’s survival.

Everyone who can afford to buy a ticket absolutely should, if allowed, your investment has never been more needed in over 130 years! 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Does seem odd especially as season ticket income is essentially borrowed money itself.

Maybe it’s the administrative costs.

What if we only sold enough season tickets to fund half the season, what then?