The Administration Thread

Boycie

31 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I know its not part of dcfc or administration. My question is has the sale of the stadium gone through yet or was it reliant on the takeover? If the club is liquidated the stadium becomes useless and i would rather that fall on mel rather than whoever decided to help us out by buying it.

Im almost certain it depended on CKs deal also going through - so won't have happened but presumably the arrangement is still there if another deal is done on the same lines (I think).

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not nonsense Roy, cold hard logic. Rooney and Stretford are too powerful to ignore.

Rooney obviously did some sort of deal with CK (for all we know he or Stretford might have had a piece of the deal) and Rooney is key to assembling next year’s squad.  if Rooney won’t replicate the CK deal for other bidders, and if he won’t support those bidders, then those bidders bid less and creditors are worse off 

No they're not.

And as for Rooney doing a deal with CK where is your proof? I imagine CK talks a good game and Rooney assumed he'd be funding a new squad.

Rooney is not key to assembling the squad. Ask Swindon, Wigan, Luton, Blackpool et al. He most certainly is a good manager and a good draw though.

It’s hard to imagine any of the sealed offer bidders will be offering anything like what CK was promising 

I am expecting packages of

low offers to creditors 

lower offers to administrators 

easily more point deductions 

yes they will want the ground as well 

whilst the EFL are suggesting that they want to see the offers because they think Q will make a decision based on what suits them the most I don’t think the EFL will be that fortunate 

it’s going to be a tough next 10 days folks so let’s hope for the best 

1 hour ago, Phuket Ram said:

100% the buyer will be in before then. 

There will definitely be some compo, but depends how long his contract was. I’m guessing £100k or something in that region.  Will help but won’t be needed in my opinion.

That is quite a high persentage of confidence that the takeover can be done in 2 weeks Phuket .Q will have really upped their game compared to the last 12 months.Fingers cross you are right ?

1 minute ago, jimtastic56 said:

That is quite a high persentage of confidence that the takeover can be done in 2 weeks Phuket .Q will have really upped their game compared to the last 12 months.Fingers cross you are right ?

It will be easier for Q as they are now dealing with 'real' businessmen. Although MA has dealt with more administrators than Q have had hot dinners, so that might not be easy on them! ?

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s hard to imagine any of the sealed offer bidders will be offering anything like what CK was promising 

I am expecting packages of

low offers to creditors 

lower offers to administrators 

easily more point deductions 

yes they will want the ground as well 

whilst the EFL are suggesting that they want to see the offers because they think Q will make a decision based on what suits them the most I don’t think the EFL will be that fortunate 

it’s going to be a tough next 10 days folks so let’s hope for the best 

Yeah, I'm sure Quantuma will say "commercial confidentiality" and only show the EFL the agreement they propose to go through with.

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I doubt it would be easy to sell unless very cheap. The cost to demolish something the size of pride park would be astronomical and thats only if the council lets it be redeveloped in the first place. 

Mel might be able to hold concerts, etc there, but even then i dont think that will be as easy as he thinks.

If armageddon  were to happen and we were to drop five divisions or whatever and not be able to pay rent at PPS then I think it would just be kept in limbo until we could return. Did Rangers demolish Ibrox? I don't think so. The cost of rebuilding PPS would be over £100m.   

We all want to see the back of Morris but the idea that he can be squeezed into accepting less than £20m for the stadium seems to be pure fanstasy.  He may well have Personal guarantees, but I guess they would only kick in if MSD could not realise their money from the existing charge on the stadium and on DCFC assets. That seems unlikely to me as secured creditor they call the shots.    

34 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

He’s had previous for withdrawing bids.

On that one, I think he was right to try and renegotiate the price. When they opened the books, they’d tagged on a load of wasteland miles away from both stadium and training ground. CK rightly said he didn’t want the land, reduce the price and sell me the club! 

58 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I know its not part of dcfc or administration. My question is has the sale of the stadium gone through yet or was it reliant on the takeover? If the club is liquidated the stadium becomes useless and i would rather that fall on mel rather than whoever decided to help us out by buying it.

No, the sale of the stadium hasn't gone through.

An agreement was in place under the pretence that CK buys the club.

21 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

They apparently prepared 2 lists. As they are presumably doing now. One with us in it, and one without. What’s your point?

If we are liquidated then L1 will run with 23 clubs so the original list is fine. Each side will just get two bye weeks.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No they're not.

And as for Rooney doing a deal with CK where is your proof? I imagine CK talks a good game and Rooney assumed he'd be funding a new squad.

Rooney is not key to assembling the squad. Ask Swindon, Wigan, Luton, Blackpool et al. He most certainly is a good manager and a good draw though.

Stretford’s was in CK’s pocket for the PNE foray. And was to be on our board. And Rooney has been agitating for CK for months. It’s naive in the extreme to think there was not a very clear understanding as to Rooney’s role and terms under CK ownership 

When Q says that they've seen proof of funds from several interested parties, I'd like to know if that means, that they've seen proof that the potential buyers have the minimum amount to meet the requirement for the creditors to be paid a set amount?

What's the rules on proof of funds, is it, that they've Q have seen proof that the potential bidders have a certain amount of money?

45 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You keep believing Gritstone

image.thumb.png.eb5d7d86b0c545c49d1136e86666d416.png

I just think to get to this point he must have gone to some great expense with solicitors etc. I think he’s the quickest option but I don’t really think he’s the best. I think MA has far more experience in this sort of thing and given the choice I would have him over CK. 

Shout to Ed Dawes.

He is a Derby fan and was as desperate for news as the rest of us. 
He did the right thing in throwing that grenade on the fire last Tuesday. When the fallout settled the truth became known because Kirchner was forced to poo or get off the pot.

With time running out for us to find an owner it was vital that the CK bid got called out in order for us to move on before it was too late. 

The abuse he has received for this by so called DCFC supporters especially to a fellow Ram has been awful.

Ed’s grenade may have come just in time to save us. He should be thanked for having the balls to pull the pin in the first place.