The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, I know nuffin said:

Said he sold most of it, not at the top but before it went right down 

I'm sure he did. It's the what he did with it after that's the question - guy like that I don't see him sticking it in a savings account until he buys a football club.

Even if it's not crypto related he may well have been exposed to a bad investment risk and that's causing him difficulty right now.  It'd explain things a bit to mymind, but, it is entirely speculation on my part.

Update from Nixon:

Funds not arrived from CK

No acceptable offers that avoid points deduction

“  However I can reveal that one new businessman has been in dialogue and is working on the numbers.
The interested party has experience in sport and has shown the wealth needed. He has yet to go through the updated figures but there is some hope he may commit.”

(ignore the Pistold Pete thing below)

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:
Edited by Arsene Titman

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure he did. It's the what he did with it after that's the question - guy like that I don't see him sticking it in a savings account until he buys a football club.

Even if it's not crypto related he may well have been exposed to a bad investment risk and that's causing him difficulty right now.  It'd explain things a bit to mymind, but, it is entirely speculation on my part.

Could be in the Kirchener family investment trust, the one that his plane is registered yoy

As things stand..

We are waiting for, either

A) Kirchners magical millions to appear from nowhere

B) Appleby to find a mate willing to throw away 24 million pound

C) Mike Ashley spending more than he would be willing to on Derby, or the administrators and EFL accepting a vastly reduced amount.

No drama.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As things stand..

C) Mike Ashley spending more than he would be willing to on Derby, or the administrators and EFL accepting a vastly reduced amount.

No drama.

And meanwhile the press drone on about the £ mega-million signings in the PL that could buy the club and the ground with change. The disconnect and gulf means we wont be the last

What concerns me about CK getting his money from crypto, is that his main business success is down to a lucky punt on crypto.

MM's wealth was based on a lucky break and he has since shown to be less than astute in the running of the club.

At least the likes of MA and AA are business men with a long proven successful track record.

If I'd won the £184M on the lottery, I would have bought the club, but probably wouldn't have run it properly.

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

It’s 1986. The mrs is born in December and meanwhile I’m obsessed with red wellies and a washing basket. Also my parents are concerned by the size of my head. 

‘86?

I remember enjoying 1986, until it was ruined by a cheating rotund Argie c***.

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

What concerns me about CK getting his money from crypto, is that his main business success is down to a lucky punt on crypto.

MM's wealth was based on a lucky break and he has since shown to be less than astute in the running of the club.

At least the likes of MA and AA are business men with a long proven successful track record.

If I'd won the £184M on the lottery, I would have bought the club, but probably wouldn't have run it properly.

The difference is that Morris was in the building running things (badly), Kirchner seemingly wants to appoint people with actual football experience to run the club day-to-day.

As well as the update thread.

Any chance of a FAQ part to this thread?? Eg

* how much being bid avoids 3/15point deduction.

* when did CK sell his bitcoin

* when is the next deadline

* who does Mel owe money to (MSG/CGAF)

* who appointed the administrators

You know the drill...cos I can't bear yet more people constantly joining and starting the same discussions over and over!!

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As things stand..

No drama.

Thanks for the update

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As things stand..

No drama.

There is one further possibility, in that MM as he is on the hook for  £24-£25 million in loans to MSD backed up by his personal guarantee and all his properties and assets, it is entirely feasible that he could make a bid for the club as it could cost him less than "giving" the stadium away and crystallising a huge personal loss to himself.

Looking at insolvency law I believe enough time has gone by for him not to be considered a related party and therefore he is able to make an offer should that save him a lot of cash.