The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, Hanny said:

Ostensibly the floor price is set by CKs accepted bid by all parties. 

So:

1. CKs funds clear and he owns the club.

2. Someone else outbids him, and they own the club. 

that’s really it. Since his funds have been proven and amounts to be paid agreed. There is no offer below CKs ‘floor’ price that is currently acceptable. 

Yes but there may come a time, in the not too distant future, when Q lose patience with CK and his offer is no longer valid (IMO). Imagine if no one offers more and we’re still waiting in two weeks from now for CK’s mysterious funds to clear. His funds are proven but he seems to be having remarkable difficulty in getting it here.

27 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Call me cynical but where was the EFL help a few months ago when we were still in a shout of being in the championship for next season?

The only thing the EFL is bothered about, is their image, this is a PR stunt. If Derby get liquidated then reflects very poorly on the policies and organisation of the league. They want to be Little Jack Horner.

000-11.jpg

1 hour ago, Retro_RAM said:

Mel Morris apparently had passion for our club look how that turned out, giving players b*llockings at half time and administration.

Mike Ashley is passionate about money and success is the only way to make it in this game.

Who ever takes on our club - I really hope that they have a strong ethical and moral approach to taking our club forward. It should be all about considering all of those people who work for Derby County, Play for Derby County, Support Derby County.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes but there may come a time, in the not too distant future, when Q lose patience with CK and his offer is no longer valid (IMO). Imagine if no one offers more and we’re still waiting in two weeks from now for CK’s mysterious funds to clear. His funds are proven but he seems to be having remarkable difficulty in getting it here.

Well- CK would then be within his rights to sue whoever agrees to ‘pull’ his lawfully signed contracts.

Unless there is a legal date on the deal when it needs to be completed, they all agreed his deal…so it is his until someone out bids him, or CK breaks the contract  

I obviously don’t know this particular contract. But in general, if all parties have signed. That’s it. They can’t modify or restructure/etc unless CK is deemed to have broken the contract. Again, unless there is a date for the deal to be done, it’s his deal. 

Which is I’m guessing what the EFL and Birch want to find out. 

14 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Well they have already achieved their aim of putting us in League 1. The treatment of this this football club by our esteemed regulator in cahoots with Steve Gibson and the Wycombe owner ( nobody can remember his name ) can only be described as a witch hunt. Now at the eleventh hour they are pretending to rescue us from a situation mainly of their own making. Maybe they have developed a conscience and some moral standards at last.

I get that this is an opinion that many share on here, however in my opinion the situation we are in, is completely at the making of MM. I won't pretend that I know much about what is going on other that what I read about on here, but I cannot get my head around why MM was able to appoint the admins, and that MM is still able to hold so much weight on who takes over the club. 

Other than the inconsistences on how rules are applied / members able to sue one another, I don't think the EFL have done much wrong. I'm actually glad they are taking a lot stronger stance on Derby now and demanding to be part of the process, because quite frankly, I think Q have been a nightmare within this. I heard on Radio Derby an interview with another administrator during the early days of our admin, they said they held weekly press conferences. Q haven't communicated with the fans, allowed rumours to gather momentum, and are now threatening fans from the conversations they read about. Its crazy. 

I think the EFL or some kind or regulatory body needs to be part of any future administration process for any club going forward. Football clubs aren't like any other business. 

For what its worth I think I've lost faith in CK. I don't know the red tape side of things, but him posting all over Twitter and then going AWOL certainly hasn't helped matters. We the fans are the Tw*ts that go week in week out giving them our money and we've not been shown any respect by Q, CK or MM throughout all this. Its all mind games and its doing my head right it. Kinda like being a kid and seeing your parents arguing in the same room as you. 

Ah well. My thoughts on a Sunday evening. 

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just update on twitter from rob dessert 

It says that local businesses people are in place are ready to step in and take over the club so derby do not go into L word.

They're joking with you B4. His name is Rob Dorsett.

They're making jokes about desserts mate. We're all on a knife edge and humour helps. #COYR

1 hour ago, Retro_RAM said:

Mel Morris apparently had passion for our club look how that turned out, giving players b*llockings at half time and administration.

Mike Ashley is passionate about money and success is the only way to make it in this game.

Your post illustrates exactly why I would like to see someone who genuinely cares about our club.