The Administration Thread

Boycie

Really sad and stressful news that has been released tonight. Not at any time did I ever think we would go into liquidation because how many parties were interested in buying the club. Still think that. 

This news is a real setback for our upcoming season. Majority of fans seemed to think that we will keep players staff etc. But this news destroys next season for me.

Really low point. Sick of refreshing pages and tweets.

Mental health of all fans and people associated with Derby is a real concern tonight. 

Try to stay positive in your everyday life and please God we get a positive outcome quickly. Look after yourselves and others. ?

4 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Well after 5 tomorrow it’s a race on by sounds of it. Whoever transfers the money quickest gets the club. Sure let Ashley and Morgan can blitz the odt having owned clubs before. Let’s see how bad Ashley wants it now with his so called 28 million in the bank. He knows the price now and can’t try and undercut 

Well I have been at work all day so not seen much but I am deeply worried I just want someone to buy us tommrow.

I wish I had flaming money because I would go for it.

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Is anyone else struggling to view Kirchner’s Twitter account? Has he deactivated again?

Decent thing for kircher to do is say something not I cant stand throught be no derby county in my thoughts right now.

I'm still going to say a little prayer for Kirchner tonight. 

Rightly or wrongly I will feel very sorry for him if he doesn't end up owning the club, as it just seems like he will have been swallowed up and spat out by bigger, more experienced players with more nous. 

Come on Chris, as many of us are with you as are against you, get the job done.

2 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I'm still going to say a little prayer for Kirchner tonight. 

Rightly or wrongly I will feel very sorry for him if he doesn't end up owning the club, as it just seems like he will have been swallowed up and spat out by bigger, more experienced players with more nous. 

Come on Chris, as many of us are with you as are against you, get the job done.

Agreed, his heart is clearly in it

11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anyone else just immune/numb to the nonsense at this point?

I'm so numb to the consistent, never-ending circus of events that I've moreorless unplugged from the entire thing.

I didn't fall in love with Derby County 20+ years ago to constantly stress, to doom-scroll, every single morning about things that have nothing to do with a ball being kicked around on a pitch. It feels like all the off-the-field issues have just swallowed up this club, and its fanbase actually, in recent times. It just doesn't bring any joy.

I've found myself sucked back into it recently as this all seems to reach its climax. I don't know how it's going to end up, but I know what I'm hoping for:

Chris Kirchner, the latest time-waster, pulling out and taking his extremely troubling relationship with Paul Stretford with him.

Edited by Nuwtfly

On 08/06/2022 at 23:19, B4ev6is said:

My point is mate could said something along lines saying still in process should be cleared later today but funds on the way.

If CK does end up owning us.. does this mean everytime we try to buy a player or he needs to top us up are we going to have this mass uncertainty as to if the funds will ever show in time 

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I have been at work all day so not seen much but I am deeply worried I just want someone to buy us tommrow.

I wish I had flaming money because I would go for it.

B4 the good news is there's a lot of interest in getting Derby. So, if Kirchner's deal falls through, someone else - Ashley, Appleby, Clowes or Morgan - will step in.

So, don't worry, it will get sorted soon then we can all start looking forward to the football again. COYR ?

Edited by IslandExile
Added Clowes

1 minute ago, maxjam said:

Yup, the media is full of claim/counter claim.  The Admins and EFL barely communicate.  I can do bugger all about any of it.

Que sera, sera.

We're just sat watching now, helpless.

The power we think we harnessed as fans last season, when we marched, sang and were defiant, was just an illusion, a fleeting beautiful moment when we became the club, and the club was energised from it. 

The harsh reality is hitting home, as we realise we're the collateral damage in a rich man's pissing contest.

Like the positioning that at 5pm it will be a race to get the cash over the line and a number of bidders will be clambering over each other to throw their 20 million big ones down…… Have we all not learnt anything from the last 9 months.

I think CK coming good is our best hope…..

4 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

B4 the good news is there's a lot of interest in getting Derby. So, if Kirchner's deal falls through, someone else - Ashley, Appleby or Morgan - will step in.

So, don't worry, it will get sorted soon then we can all start looking forward to the football again. COYR ?

I hope you are right I  barely slepted last night and not likely to tonight eathier.