The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

Surely a multi-millionaire prospective football club owner can afford more than one golf shirt?

Bloody hell I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier! Think I’ve only ever seen him wearing this!

5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

The shot of Kirchner walking away…

Doesn't come across like a man who's about to seal the deal. This, combined with the "Dog ate my takeover" Bank Holiday excues plus the fact that Rooney, rather than Kirchner has been funding the club (despite Kirchner's prior statements to the contrary) is enough to convince me it's not gonna happen....

Just now, topgun06 said:

He sure doesn't come across very good in that clip. Just like a naughty politician running away from questions over their latest scandal.

Starting to think people might be right about him being a front. Refuses to do actual interviews, only tweets that can be easily scripted. He said ‘it’ll come out soon’ after he pulled out the last time and I don’t actually remember anything really coming out? It doesn’t bode well for if the money is just waiting on AML checks - why not just say that. If this collapses I’d love to hear garry Cooke’s side cause he’s been clearly duped for a long time. 

28 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

What an absolute bell-end this bloke is - either Kirchner knows it's going to collapse, in which case he can't/won't do anything, or else he's waiting on someone (probably the financial authorities) to give him the o.k.

Does this so-called journo expect him to sit at his desk fretting and making phone-calls all day? This type of crap is why people no longer have any respect for the click-bait merchants...

3 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

That video unless he’s under a strict embargo not to say anything. Looks like a man that’s messed it all up. 
Looks like a manager when they’ve  just been sacked chased by the media. 

Must be embarrassing to be questioned on your money dealings in front of all your rich mates.