The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Dai Capp said:

I suspect you could be right - whilst I'm hoping tomorrow, it could well be Tuesday or even Wednesday by the time the funds have cascaded all the way through the chain. I'd hope for some positive updates though to confirm the payments had started...

The manage to do completions on long housing chains in a day, this is a huge transaction going through so should get maximum attention.  If its not done tomorrow I would be very surprised.... That is of course we've been told the truth and its just the money going through the solicitors and not a last minute hitch with Mel moving the goalposts...

Edited by RAM1966

On 03/06/2022 at 00:29, 86 Hair Islands said:

Not sure why you would presume this given CK has been funding the club since May 7th as has been widely reported in the media and confirmed by Kirchner himself. This includes the May wage bill which was paid in full and on time. 

Not necessarily  a confirmation  that additional money wasn't borrowed. Maybe just a different name on the IOU. 

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Same old story. ?

Nixon is full of crap most of the time, unless he gets a Parry tip off.... Of course we are trying to attract players, everyone is and we need about 40 don't forget....

This weeks stating the bleeding obvious award goes to Nixon...

Edited by RAM1966

8 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

The manage to do completions on long housing chains in a day, this is a huge transaction going through so should get maximum attention.  If its not done tomorrow I would be very surprised.... That is of course we've been told the truth and its just the money going through the solicitors and not a last minute hitch with Mel moving the goalposts...

Long housing chains are usually domestic transactions. Don’t forget, in this case, we’re talking about the transfer of money from abroad. According to Lloyds Bank (as an example) foreign transfers normally take 1 - 3 days (I’m quoting their website) so it’s not quite the same. Having said that, whilst I won’t be too alarmed if it’s not all completed on Monday I will be getting nervous if it’s not by cob Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Dai Capp said:

I suspect you could be right - whilst I'm hoping tomorrow, it could well be Tuesday or even Wednesday by the time the funds have cascaded all the way through the chain. I'd hope for some positive updates though to confirm the payments had started...

@david could be the one to let us know or any other creditor on here if and when they get a part payment 

The takeover has to happen this week. 5 full working days and whatever needs to be resolved should be. No more excuses, no more bank holidays, the EFL need to make it their priority that this takeover goes through this week(I know they're not to be trusted). Fixtures out next week and pre season starts the week after. 

9 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Anything less than takeover completion, Rooney signing a lifetime contract, every single first team player re-signing and five new players to bolster the ranks all being announced by 17.00 tomorrow and I am going to go and glue myself to the Greggs at Pride Park.

I might get wedged in the door ,,, is that the same