The Administration Thread

Boycie

I think that Rooney is a big factor in whether players stay or not, but also, and probably more important to them, is the togetherness as a group that we’ve seen. Shinnie wasn’t in tears because of the Ram on his chest, but because he was having to leave his mates.

5 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

You know I find your posts pretty tedious. You're  not a Ram and since you joined all you've done is talk about liquidation, how nobody would buy the club, how the club wasn't worth what the admins were asking, yadda, yadda... Now The club is being bought all you want to do is talk about players leaving! ?

Fantastic spin.......you should be a politician.

I'm just taking advantage of free speech and expressing my opinions.

As far as I can remember I have never suggested the club will be liquidated. I have expressed a fear of it after reading Quantumas article about HMRC. And as for players leaving, yes I believe some will. Partly due to offers they cant pass up and also because the club decides to take advantage of the income.

And no, I dont believe the Bank Holiday story for the delay. For how many people who will be involved in closing this deal, and not one of them realised it was a Bank Holiday week. No chance.

And on top of that, I still cant get my head around why CK won't or can't buy the Stadium but someone else will? I don't understand that but hopefully all will become clear sooner rather than later.

They are my opinions like it or not.

Edited by RipleyRich

6 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

It was just a response to why Knight has said what he did.

FFS, is nobody allowed an opinion on here unless it follows what everyone wants to hear?

Of course! Opinions are what it's all about.

Your doomsayer approach is an outlier though, and one which has made me too wonder if you're a red dog on the wind up. That's how you come across, in my opinion.

13 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Of course! Opinions are what it's all about.

Your doomsayer approach is an outlier though, and one which has made me too wonder if you're a red dog on the wind up. That's how you come across, in my opinion.

100% not on the wind up.

I've explained in great detail that I am not an avid Ram like 99% of the posters on here, but have had a relationship with the club in various guises since 1974. I  have an affection and concern for the club but am able to look at the situations without the emotional involvement most of you do. I'm sorry if that means I come across as negative at times but maybe I can just see things from a different perspective.

48 minutes ago, jono said:

How the hell are we going to get 1884 pages without the puns ? Come on play the game ?

I was thinking of a "this year in history" contribution as we work our way through the centuries.

For example in 1697AD the battle of Hudson bay was fought between British and French ships https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hudson%27s_Bay

1 hour ago, RipleyRich said:

100% not on the wind up.

I've explained in great detail that I am not an avid Ram like 99% of the posters on here, but have had a relationship with the club in various guises since 1974. I  have an affection and concern for the club but am able to look at the situations without the emotional involvement most of you do. I'm sorry if that means I come across as negative at times but maybe I can just see things from a different perspective.

Who do you support. 

As far as I can remember I have never suggested the club will be liquidated. I have expressed a fear of it after reading Quantumas article about HMRC. And as for players leaving, yes I believe some will. Partly due to offers they cant pass up and also because the club decides to take advantage of the income.

And no, I dont believe the Bank Holiday story for the delay. For how many people who will be involved in closing this deal, and not one of them realised it was a Bank Holiday week. No chance.

And on top of that, I still cant get my head around why CK won't or can't buy the Stadium but someone else will? I don't understand that but hopefully all will become clear sooner rather than later.

We are 100% on the same page, I've been trying to find out if CK has paid the players, but, tumbleweed.....

I'm no doubt going to get abuse for this, but, if the deal is not concluded by cease business on Monday, its not going to happen.......

giphy-downsized-large.gif