The Administration Thread

Boycie

Let's hope that the next two days aren't Bank Holidays and then we can get this done!

All I want is to see footage of CK sat there saying "Well I've bought this club but who is Derby?" 

Then we get a number of people (Rooney, Davies, Allsopp) Spartacus style saying "I am Derby" then it goes to Max Bird: "I am Derby and so's my mate" camera pans across to Shinnie grinning at the camera.

Then the screen says "We're all Derby aren't we? Season Tickets for sale 10th June 2022"

I ... I think I'd better go and have a lie down.

14 minutes ago, Lander said:

It makes me chuckle that there's two CK's showing on there, one with the birth year of 1987 and the other 1967.

Imagine if this whole delay is because someone got the initial paperwork wrong, Maikel Kieftenbeld is that you?

Getting Companies House to change an incorrect DOB is a nightmare. Much easier to resign and reappoint and they won’t even notice. 

What is it they say on their website 

“Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed”

2 minutes ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Getting Companies House to change an incorrect DOB is a nightmare. Much easier to resign and reappoint and they won’t even notice. 

What is it they say on their website 

“Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed”

Don’t worry after a short time in charge at DCFC he will have aged twenty years anyway. 

Edited by PistoldPete

2 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Interesting - could it be that Clowes/the mystery buyer has done it via a Dragon's Den type investment/stake in 9CK Sport Holding?

CK always seemed to suggest he didn't have the extra £20m in liquid assets to buy the stadium as well as the club itself, so it seems odd that he'd suddenly find the cash himself 

He's found the cash.....that'd be why there's all those slynco.io folk complaining about the unpaid wages.......?

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

There's a small group of fans on Twitter, of which he is one, that royally p**s me off.

It seems like they take great pride in telling everyone that they were right about MM, and that everyone else was wrong. This somehow entitles them to get up on their high horse and tell fans what they should and shouldn't be doing i.e. demanding to see the contents of CK's bank account/crypto wallet.

Some people crave attention and unfortunately, our predicament lends itself to those people!