The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Payments to MSD ?.  Thought someone else was buying the stadium.  ?

image.png.9da9f765b7e2f6863a13bad2962f2b00.png

Two payments to MSD: first for the stadium, then the other for an additional loan from around Nov 2021.

Kirchner => Attorneys => Quantuma and MSD

Mystery stadium buyer => MSD

Edited by Ghost of Clough

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Payments to MSD ?.  Thought someone else was buying the stadium.  ?

image.png.9da9f765b7e2f6863a13bad2962f2b00.png

Didn’t Admin take out bridging loans from MSD?

Then I read the ‘stadium money to MSD’ as a separate sentence. Not his money, but lease agreement is conditional on purchase by the third party and EFL approval conditional on lease agreement…?

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I get the impression from these latest tweets that it won't get over the line this week.... That it will spill into next week.

Still that it will get done but just keep us waiting a bit longer.....

We're getting used to that, eh?

Well I got impression all be done by tommrow.

11 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I get the impression from these latest tweets that it won't get over the line this week.... That it will spill into next week.

Still that it will get done but just keep us waiting a bit longer.....

We're getting used to that, eh?

It's a pretty small window to get it all done tomorrow. Let's hope a few people want to earn a bit of overtime ?

3 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Which is fair comment @kevinhectoring.  But there's a difference between being grounded by Eeyore (and he/she wasn't/isn't the only one), being realistic about the possible outcomes to the process (which are still possible and will be until we get to an announcement that this is over) and banging out a constant highly negative refrain at every opportunity, despite the damage it was clearly doing to the wellbeing of individual members of this board, including myself at different times. 

In any situation like this there is a spectrum of view expressed - highly positive to highly negative - when none of us actually know anything.  We've had people who have been confident that all would end well but who have still been balanced, and no doubt had private moments of doubt. But we've also had people who have been highly negative, who have gone quiet in the positive times only to reappear at the slightest sign of bad news or no news.  Those people should, in my view, consider the impact that their approach has, or might have, on others and if they have done so out of malice (because they actually support another team for example or because they enjoy having that impact) then they should consider the part they wish to play in a decent society.  By all means hold a view but knowing when not to contribute an opinion is as important as contributing.

These have been a highly emotional few months for us all.  Aged 66 I have still found myself crying at times, in front of the computer; my life and mental health has been badly affected at different moments. The club means that much to me. The continuous groundings of Eeyores has not been helpful 

Thanks for this wise post, completely understand the perspective 

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Come on now surely people only want it to happen because they want to know when get the fizz out the fridge or the whisky out in celebration. Unless CK is the biggest con man in history, this is done barring formalities. 

Ive just been going big for the last few days just in case anyway! ?

I've got a 2017 Straffe Hendrik Heritage Quad on standby.

OK, I've still got 4 of them, but one of them is earmarked for completion of the takeover.

The others are for promotion, promotion and staying up (in that order).