The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 hours ago, The Baron said:

There's no significant liability in the DCFC accounts in 2018, which was when the stadium sold, and the last set of accounts published before Morris decided to break the law and stop publishing accounts. 

From gov.co.uk:

”You need to report your gain by 31 December in the tax year after you made the gain. For example, if you made a gain in the 2021 to 2022 tax year, you need to report it by 31 December 2022.” 

So a sale in June 2018 would not need reporting until 31 December 2019. 

44 minutes ago, Topram said:

Wonder if he’ll fly over this weekend, won’t celebrate until it’s done because we’ve been let down so much over the last 2 years but things are finally looking up, could be an exciting summer ???

Somebody asked about indie,,500 CK tweeted back Hopefully @ColtonHerta since we own the chassis ?

Don't want to be a party pooper...

But, I can just see it now, everything agreed, money about to change hands, HMRC happy, Rooney about to sign a 3 year deal, only for the EFL to block it because CK signed the wrong box on the form ?

It sounds far fetched, I mean, how can a deal fall through because a form was signed in the wrong place, but it could happen...

Genuinely excited now!!

As much as I want to crack open a bottle of beer I'm going to err on the side of caution. A few things could happen before Tuesday to make things go sour. I won't mention them for fear of being labeled an attention seeker, you've also got a certain Russian making a nuisance of himself in Europe who could start WW3 or even worse any day now.

Fingers crossed ? for Tuesday.

Just now, one_chop said:

As much as I want to crack open a bottle of beer I'm going to err on the side of caution. A few things could happen before Tuesday to make things go sour. I won't mention them for fear of being labeled an attention seeker, you've also got a certain Russian making a nuisance of himself in Europe who could start WW3 or even worse any day now.

So now any chance of liquidation looks extremely slim, you’re moving on to WW3 and let me guess, Derby getting nuked by Putin to scupper our plans of starting the new season? Gotcha.

2 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Bingo! You are an attention seeker, there you go, now you can fill your boots ?

2 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Never one to disapoint. 

1 hour ago, curb said:

Could you point us to the paragraph in FRS 102 that says our amortisation policy was in breach of it as opposed to a straight line policy?

Ive scanned through it and couldn’t find anything, but then it’s over 400 pages, so I could have missed it.

Hi, here’s the amortisation for intangibles as requested. 

99DD7AA6-7210-4509-B790-5C64C36646D4.jpeg

4 minutes ago, one_chop said:

So WW3 is your last hope One Chop.....

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

How anyone can still stand by what Mel Morris did is absolutely staggering. There is no a place dark enough on this planet for that man's soul to heal. 

Truly one of the most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet and this City is far worse off for having him steal oxygen here for far too long. 

Whilst I'm certainly not trying to justify anything Mel Morris did, I doubt he'd make the top million, if there was a table of "most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet". 

38 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

From gov.co.uk:

”You need to report your gain by 31 December in the tax year after you made the gain. For example, if you made a gain in the 2021 to 2022 tax year, you need to report it by 31 December 2022.” 

So a sale in June 2018 would not need reporting until 31 December 2019. 

Hi,

That’s when you would report the gain to the tax authorities, it’s reported in the accounts in the year in which the gain is reported under the accruals principle.