The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Surely his period of exclusivity has to end tonight, or if others are waiting to bid then it’s unfair on them but just dragging out the expenses of the Admins.

#shambles.

This period of exclusivity is just a white elephant load of nonsense - there's no one else interested in buying the club offering to pay as much as Kirchner so it may as well last indefinitely until if he decides to pull out.

15 minutes ago, LazloW said:

While I don’t really care who buys us if it means having a club next season,  if it were to be MA, I’m not finding his (reported) approach particularly endearing.

I suppose what I’d really like is somebody who is passionate about being our owner and who will do whatever it takes to get us, get the stadium, pay the creditors (at least to the level that doesn’t get us another deduction) and shows signs of really wanting to get us moving in the right direction as quickly as possible.

Kirchner ticks most of those boxes.

The silence from Ashley and all of the conjecture about him waiting until we’re completely buggered, paying less, getting another 15 points taken away and so on leaves me feeling a bit nervous about the long term. Even without the protestations of football’s most entitled fans (the toon), this all seems a bit sterile and more about a cold business opportunity than a real desire to see us rise from the ashes. 

Of course, it could all be speculation and the silence from anybody in the know about his offer - or lack thereof - might just be a sign of respect for the process and for Mr Kirchner (?). 

Just wish I could be refreshing my browser every 10 mins to see if we’ve signed a new player, rather than this constantly depressing saga.

Hobson s choice , ck sounds passionate about buying us but can’t or won’t pay what it costs to do it lock stock , ground and no further points deductions, Ashley obviously not making passionate noises and being clear he won’t pay the amount needed to buy us lock stock ( at least we know where we stand ) 

I would very much like there to be a derby county left to carry on supporting when all this is done but there is a very real threat that Morris has put the club beyond rescue financially and continues to do so but what do I or any of us fans matter whether old buggers like me lifelong or young ones just starting out on that journey with us as kids or grandkids tasting the atmosphere at games and listening to our memories of former glories and great times ,,,, football is broken , shame on Morris and not just him because football is infested with his type 

What with the time difference, tidal influence, and the cross-Atlantic winds, I can't deny I'd have bet my house on no message whatsoever, before dusk this evening (Local time).

It is undeniable therefore, that not for the first time today, I am pleasantly surprised at just how soon word has got out... albeit tweety words from someone who has no direct association with the club/administrators/Texan Cowboys etc.

Should make for an equally pleasing relaxed atmosphere throughout the evening.

1 minute ago, David Graham Brown said:

And it only seems like yesterday, that we were told the PP stadium would not be an issue.

Given the merchant banker that owns it hardly surprising is it?  Mel thinks he's dealing with idiots.

Mel look at the trail of destruction behind you, then tell us who the ducking idiot is.....

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

On the plus side......

Mel is rapidly climbing the league table of most evil balds in history. What it is with male pattern baldness and susceptibility to malign influence?

Keep pure of heart and keep your follicles boys!

For those who have already advanced down this dangerous road, please, do not go gently into that good night, but rage, rage against the dying of the follicles! Put every effort into redeeming the lot of the hairless. In a world of Mels, be a Colin Gibson.

Thank you Dylan Thomas