The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

I'm not 100% sure but I think CK's plane is at EMA. Looks like the one that was here last week. Maybe his legal team are over.

It isn't. He left EMA on the 9th, did a couple of circles around Dubai before onwards to Don Mueang International on the top side of Bangkok. The plane hasn't left there that airport since. https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ac6ab6&lat=30.069&lon=27.272&zoom=4.0&showTrace=2022-05-09

2 hours ago, ScubaRam said:

Haha. Maybe!

I have nothing to base this on, but I have a feeling MM and MA might have already done a deal for the stadium. MA didn't get the preferred bidder status which is fine, they just have to hold out. MM wants the stadium gone, so there is no interest in MM making a deal for the stadium with anyone else. This allows MM to continue to control the process.  When the 'Preferred Bidder' status expires MM and MA can resume and finalise. 

MA knows what he is doing. I can't see CK buying this club.  

Again, nowt to base this on, just my thoughts. 

...and later on it's revealed that Mel sold Ashley the stadium for around around £5m less than offers he'd refused from others, out of pure spite.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

I am taking the silence as a positive.

There are 2 bidders for the stadium, one from someone local, one from someone overseas. 

If either of these reach an agreement by Saturday, Kirchner is in.

If they don't it will be Ashley next week.

All second or third hand information I've heard from a couple of people who would know more than most but there we go. Not really new information, but reassuring to have it confirmed by people I trust.

5 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

There are 2 bidders for the stadium, one from someone local, one from someone overseas. 

All second or third hand information I've heard from a couple of people who would know more than most but there we go. Not really new information, but reassuring to have it confirmed by people I trust.

An overseas bidder for the stadium would be new information, if true.

9 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I have no issues with someone local owning the stadium, actually I'd probably prefer it (depending on who & their intentions), but I really wouldn't like an overseas owner just to facilitate an incoming chairman with an unknown net amount. 

I feel Mike Ashley doesn't care about taking a minus point deduction again next season either, so that's not great. I think Rooney walks if he comes in, personally, so definitely makes for an interesting few days!