The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If they are real they're terrible but the police statement indicates they surround a man in his sixties driving his car and being followed by another car. I wonder if there's any more to it than that. If they had any more information to help them identify the people concerned they would be looking to make an arrest(s) or a very robust appeal for information rather than cursory press releases. It's not as if their witness has a reliable reputation for telling the truth anymore. I really do wonder.

I'm in my sixties and several men in cars have followed me when out driving this afternoon and if the national press reports of a few weeks ago had any substance has he not surrounded himself with his own private security team? I wonder who leaked that one to the journos? Could it be the same person who tried to dish the dirt on Sam Rush to the media before Mel ended up fully settling Sam's claim with him out of court.

I'm glad I haven't been handed this can of worms to investigate. It sounds a bit of a conundrum.

my reading of the Q statement was that there has been a multitude of threats   "A bit if a conundrum ?"   Blimey 

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

my reading of the Q statement was that there has been a multitude of threats   "A bit if a conundrum ?"   Blimey 

A hard one to solve.. someone following you in a car. Unless there is photo evidence and more to it than reported tricky to take it further.  

21 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Says the attention seeking clown. 

It could very easily be argued that Kirchner is looking to pay 'over the value' with figures between 25 and 45 million considering the ridiculous state Mel's left it in. There's no requirement for him to pay out enough to avoid the -15 points next season, that's his choice - he could get it far cheaper than that, like Ashley is trying to do.

Most football chairman get into the game knowing that it's potentially going to be a money trap, plenty of them lose money hand over fist and have to bail the club out via loans, guarantees, write-offs and other tricks especially in the Championship where clubs are recording massive losses. 

The only person taking rubbish is the one throwing out clichés that don't fit and thinking it wins them an argument. 

So why has nobody bought Mels over priced train set?  Been up for sale for a couple of years.....  Because nobody is going to fork our for a vastly overpriced club....  Not me thats the clown!

I agree owners go into football knowing they are likely yo have to bank roll thier clubs.  It doesnt mean they are prepared to pay rediculous money to start with.

Kirchner is not going to complete this deal, unless he's gifted tge ground, or a local consortium purchase it and allow hi. to use it for a peppercorn rent....  Im surpised Q have been stupid enough to give CK till Sat with extended exclusivity, they should be looking at all offers.

6 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Im surpised Q have been stupid enough to give CK till Sat with extended exclusivity, they should be looking at all offers.

The only reason imo is that Q have been informed that there is a very good chance that the local consortium are on course to buy PP from MM, Hence CRs comment that it will soon be done ?‍♀️

8 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

So why has nobody bought Mels over priced train set?  Been up for sale for a couple of years.....  Because nobody is going to fork our for a vastly overpriced club....  Not me thats the clown!

I agree owners go into football knowing they are likely yo have to bank roll thier clubs.  It doesnt mean they are prepared to pay rediculous money to start with.

Kirchner is not going to complete this deal, unless he's gifted tge ground, or a local consortium purchase it and allow hi. to use it for a peppercorn rent....  Im surpised Q have been stupid enough to give CK till Sat with extended exclusivity, they should be looking at all offers.

Q have given CK more time because he offers the best deal for the creditors - that’s what they’re employed to ensure…..

23 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Because it's in perhaps the worst, most complicated financial state that any Championship level club has ever been in and to take it on at any price is a massive ask, quite frankly.

Any buyer isn't not just paying for the train set, they're paying to refurb a train wreck. Many would call it unsalvageable.

That we've got any solid interest at all is a minor miracle.

Quantuma can only consider offers that actually exist, not media stories of interest. I'm surprised you're stupid enough to fall for the the noises coming from Ashley's camp.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

8 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Maybe because they think the other offers would be worse or they anticipate that bidders know buying us out of liquidation would be far cheaper and CK seems to be the only bidder truly attempting to stop that from happening.

Why buy the club for 50mill when in a few weeks you can grab it for naff all and then do a deal with Mel for the stadium. 

If Mike is as clever, and as hungry for success as some seem to think then starting in league 2 won't be an issue especially as if he does buy the club outright and we get the 15 point deduction then going into league 2 is a distinct possibility. If we get the same embargo as Bolton did then no buying players, 4.5k wage limit and no loans. And that would be for 2 years......oh and Rooney (if he stayed) needs to integrate 30+ new free agents together into a cohesive squad.........sure we be back in the prem in no time ?

15 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

The difference being that you believed the Q statement and seemed to have swallowed it lock, stock and barrel. I don't. Q's informant could only have been Mel Morris. Q cannot corroborate the veracity of the claims but still choose to release the allegation. It was Mel who appointed them and so he is effectively their paymaster. If you want to believe everything he says, without question after all he has said and not said over the last three years, that's your problem. I spent 39 years investigating serious and major crimes and I don't need you to help me make my mind up about what is being said here. It is not unusual for people to make false claims for the purpose of receiving public sympathy. Do you remember Mick Philpott?

That is my take on the matter. Only one man knows whether there have been a multitude of death threats or not. You don't and I don't. If there have been and they have all been reported to the police, I would have expected Derbyshire Constabulary to have made one, two, three, four or more arrests by now but it seems they haven't.

I don't know what you did or do for a living but I sure hope you weren't a brain surgeon. 

All of us on here want the best for Derby County and falling out between ourselves is not what any of us want, but at times you can be very irritating. For weeks now you have been running round in circles looking for things that are not there and offering opinions that change by the day. Not long ago you were telling everyone that Mel Morris cannot and will not have any say on who gets to take Derby County over. Many thought you were wrong. The events of the past few days seem to indicate beyond any reasonable doubt that they were right.

Blimey!!!