The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Seems quite possible the stadium won’t be sorted by Friday so that is a major outstanding condition in his ‘spa’.  I’d think if cheques are needed before the condition is satisfied he will still write them but they will be loans to the administrators 

I’m not so sure.  If funding for the stadium has been secured, which I think @MackworthRamIsGod mentioned last week, then I suspect an agreement in principal to buy it is in place and just needs to be signed.  Maybe that in turn is conditional on the outcome of the EFL meeting today?  EFL approve CK and his plan, then the city council sign the agreement in principal knowing they have a guaranteed source of income, then CK signs the SPA.  If the city council complete the purchase too soon and then CK isn’t approved, they have a risk as they have no income and no view on timescale for it so incur additional cost.  Who knows?

7 hours ago, 68 Guns said:

You expect us to read that? I stopped at OTIB!

Never sure why folks are so obsessed with reporting about other folks who are obsessed with us.

It's of no relevance to this thread ( no relevance to me full stop) I'm a ram. Could not care less about Leeds or Forest or whoever.

We spend too long worrying about others. It's laughable to be honest.

If you are a true Ram you shouldn't be bothered about the others. Just us.

Brace yourself - there's a whole thread on the Football Forum about Forest, for starters. 

And insularity is how you end up with hereditary diseases and extra digits (see Forest fans also). 

But each to their own, no pun intended. ? 

7 hours ago, 68 Guns said:

You expect us to read that? I stopped at OTIB!

Never sure why folks are so obsessed with reporting about other folks who are obsessed with us.

It's of no relevance to this thread ( no relevance to me full stop) I'm a ram. Could not care less about Leeds or Forest or whoever.

We spend too long worrying about others. It's laughable to be honest.

If you are a true Ram you shouldn't be bothered about the others. Just us.

No I didn't read it.  The contents pretty similar per say.  Seeing as it's a bit of a giggle though, I shall continue to put it on here should I fancy it every now and again. You can skip it should you choose.  What's normally more annoying is someone referring to themselves as a true ram to be honest.  

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

No I didn't read it.  The contents pretty similar per say.  Seeing as it's a bit of a giggle though, I shall continue to put it on here should I fancy it every now and again. You can skip it should you choose.  What's normally more annoying is someone referring to themselves as a true ram to be honest.  

I'm True Ram ? 

9 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Actually looks like he's going in to a London airport this morning, East of Bath at the moment..

Excuse my indulgence, bit of a sad AvGeek

Hope it's not Stansted. The queues for border control are always so slow there.

41 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Are you the pilot? ?

Too many US biz trips, waking up on way back, seeing on the map that we're mid atlantic and thinking balls, 3 hours to go.... Oh and other half used to fly on corporate jet so I need to work out how apps that track what sort of time she may be landing....

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

Hope it's not Stansted. The queues for border control are always so slow there.

Nah, looks like he's heading to EMA again! Soz for rubbish info but I know nothing about these routes, turned north over Bucks

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not sure about that, but the current "Slice of India" restaurant, next to/adjoining Roller World, was definitely Paradise Nightclub back in Jan '86, on the night Dirty Den came to town... which coincided with the night and place I first met the delectable future Mrs Mucker!  

"...And we've remained in paradise ever since, dear", says I... often... with a straight face!   ?

Paradise = Pair of Dice?

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I wonder if it's possible that contract extensions could be discussed during this visit?

I'd like to think that given the business plan we have put forward we have got at least a decent idea of the kind of offers we can present assuming it all goes through, and have sat down the players to discuss it. Hopefully that gives Rooney a good idea of who is likely to accept terms and who isn't.

I suspect there will be a few painful departures over the next few weeks, but we'll be reet.

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

I reckon CK’s got Wi-Fi on his fancy plane and is checking the forum, and then telling the pilot to fly around at random to mess with us. 

I'm just hoping he's told the pilot to do a victory roll over the Nigel Doughty Academy. 

Followed by an emergency flush of the plane's waste tank. 

Edited by Crewton