The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

The EFL are dragging their heels as usual.

I hate them 

In fairness, the EFL is a relatively small organisation with maybe 4 or 5 senior executive offices. I would guess a lot of their attention since the Rams' business plan was submitted has been taken up with the government's announcement over the future of English football.

The DMs comment is probably just because he's getting an awful lot saying "when's the takeover happening Derby til I die"

Business plan,all in the hands of the EFL.

Stadium - we're all working under the assumption the Mel sells to the council, which isn't necessary easy or quick, However it could also be MSD taking ownership with a future expectation to sell it to cK. I don't think it's ck directly buying it off Mel because he'd say so.

Money running out - having sunk so much on DCFC,if cK is unwilling to fund the club until he owns it, I think Q would get some pennies from MSD.

League status - having successfully seen DCFC relegated, I doubt they'd pull the trigger until the last moment. They're vindictive but not stupid. Ok, I'll amend that, even the EFL aren't stupid enough to kick us out the league just because we're at a point they technically could.

40 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Try to keep on a level mate. 

These due processes are horrendous when you are on the outside as you aren't allowed to peek in. 

Not saying that there aren't things that might yet scupper us. Quantuma don't fill me with complete confidence. 

But there's no point in us speculating, we'll just give ussens headaches.... ?

Yes thanks .

Fingers crossed it all goes through soon .

Looks like DCC might be buying ground .

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

For what it's worth!

Judging by the comments of those that have read the update, it does appear to be reporting good news on all fronts - EFL wise and stadium wise.

I'm not paying £2.40 to find out though.

I dunno...does he even allow people he blocked on twitter to give him money.

1 hour ago, StarterForTen said:

In fairness, the EFL is a relatively small organisation with maybe 4 or 5 senior executive offices. I would guess a lot of their attention since the Rams' business plan was submitted has been taken up with the government's announcement over the future of English football.

Well they should be getting every reason ready for Everton’s instant 12 point deduction for grossly destroying FFP in every shape and form when they arrive in the EFL 

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Interesting tweet:

"EFL check on-going. Down to business plan now. Source and sufficiency been proven, but sufficiency obviously depends on the business plan and what funding the business shows.”

How can sufficiency have been proven then? #confused

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Interesting tweet:

"EFL check on-going. Down to business plan now. Source and sufficiency been proven, but sufficiency obviously depends on the business plan and what funding the business shows.”

Probably don’t like the bit about getting finance in by suing the EFL for not punishing - Stoke city Bristol city Middlesbrough Notts forest etc 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Interesting tweet:

I suspect it means that it's down to testing and validating the assumptions made in the business plan as nothing can be "proven" merely "demonstrated". 

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Interesting tweet:

I assumed it's dependent on EFL agreeing to the projected income streams from the club operating, not from him directly, it has to be partially speculative as dependent on ticket sales etc

But otherwise I'm with you on the #confused

6 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

I assumed it's dependent on EFL agreeing to the projected income streams from the club operating, not from him directly, it has to be partially speculative as dependent on ticket sales etc

But otherwise I'm with you on the #confused

There will be a sufficieny in relation to the initial takeover and separate to that a sufficieny test around the ongoing funding of the club. That bit is bound to be harder to assess given the various ground scenarios and the fact it will be based on assumptions rather than just checking existing facts such as if CK has the money to do the initial deal.

Reading what those are saying about Nixon’s patreon article it all looks positive re:EFL approval (we know Nixon has his sources in both camps), and there is positive dialogue on the stadium. I’m not seeing any red flags that suggests this won’t go through. It’s all looking quite positive which I think is hard for some people to cope with given how many false dawns we’ve had.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Reading what those are saying about Nixon’s patreon article it all looks positive re:EFL approval (we know Nixon has his sources in both camps), and there is positive dialogue on the stadium. I’m not seeing any red flags that suggests this won’t go through. It’s all looking quite positive which I think is hard for some people to cope with given how many false dawns we’ve had.

The say the darkest hour is right before it gets even darker, darker than you ever knew it could be, before yet more darkness engulfing you completely leaves you unable to function.

And then Mike Ashley finally makes a bid to buy the club.