The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, 61GT said:

I made the mistake of looking on there recently. Once was enough and I will avoid doing so again, even if it’s just for a laugh.

One of them is even stalking Kirchner's wife on social media. Most of them are truly demented and painfully insecure. They get butt-hurt when anyone praises our team's resilience. If they don't get promoted, some of them will need to be put on suicide watch. They should change the club name to Nottingham Fragile and get free counselling with every season ticket. God help them if they're ever in our position, most of them would have to be sectioned. 

40 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

Nah, that’s the Far East. 

It's no so much a "where" with Ipswich as a "when" I find. To be fair, there's been a lot of moderisation and these days it's only a decades step back in time, motor vehicles aren't feared as "the devils carriage", interior plumbing is the norm, the marvels of the modern world like electric lighting and talking pictures are almost seen as usual by the sufolk peasentry.

4 hours ago, Crewton said:

One of them is even stalking Kirchner's wife on social media. Most of them are truly demented and painfully insecure. They get butt-hurt when anyone praises our team's resilience. If they don't get promoted, some of them will need to be put on suicide watch. They should change the club name to Nottingham Fragile and get free counselling with every season ticket. God help them if they're ever in our position, most of them would have to be sectioned. 

Despite having Henri Lansbury, Chris Cohen, Ben Osborn and Britt Assombalonga still at the club, they decided the season was over and had 15.000 turning up when they sold Burke .  Tells me all I need to know about their fan base . Perhaps the embarrassment is why they are so obsessed with ours.

10 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Cryptic clickbait Tweet promoting his Patreon listed a number of clubs saying there would be news tomorrow, when asked by a Derby fan on Twitter this was Nixon’s reply. Be interesting to see if there’s any substance to it tomorrow

Probably this spectacular scoop…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18284686/wayne-rooney-phil-bardsley-derby-burnley-man-utd-transfer/amp/