The Administration Thread

Boycie

I stand by my previous post where it will go right to the wire and last hour before either Mel chucks stadium in and faces consequences from HMRC or Morris and his consortium buy it themselves but we will not be liquidated...MA is standing by waiting to get it at the price he has determined its worth and no more 

Morris would be better off buying it back himself with less debt and owning the ground than let it go and have a stadium with no one to fill it.....

23 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

String rumours that Ashley will be announced imminently

18 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Announced while Rooney is sitting on the sofa at Monday Night Football? I’m sure he’ll thank Quantuma for that. Immediately subject to a barrage of questions that he has heard nothing about, on national TV.

Embargoed until 7 I bet. Spoils Radio Derby having an extended phone in and comes out just as Wayne sits in his chair for MNF

*Ha, I mean don’t hold me to anything and let’s not got our hopes up!

Edited by TuffLuff
Didn’t wanna over excite people at 18.55 in case it doesn’t happen!

59 minutes ago, jono said:

You’ve got quite an axe to grind haven’t you. No one denies Mel gambled and lost; costing us all this heartache and him a shed load of dosh. The singular, blinkered outlook you project, despite this, is frankly risible. 

We all complained vociferously at Bieliks signing - or did we ? 

Of course Covid never happened - fake news 

Of course we “chose” not to apply for Covid relief - I mean you just wouldn’t would you

Middlesbrough owner wasn’t on a mission as a self appointed saint of all moral behaviour

Coughig isn’t a cheap chancer.

HMRC allowed the debt to climb to these levels … why ? Are they devoid of responsibility? They have powers beyond belief. So who messed up in their camp ? Or did they hand us a rope and point to a handily placed beam ? 

The EFL behaved impeccably while investigating our FFP violations and treated us with huge respect and honesty. At no time were they ever swayed by other members and they resisted threats to their organisation with heroic impartiality. They exercised balance and proportional behaviour at all times in applying sanctions, accepting arbitration decisions with equanimity. REALLY ? 

The finances of football in general and the Championship in particular aren’t twisted and dysfunctional for all but the parachute clubs. Noooo of course not.

Yeah but it’s all Mel’s fault cos his name was on the door and he took out pay day loans in the vain hope of most gamblers

for gods sake get some perspective 

Yep and don’t forget Morris is the one who let / encouraged us cheat for 5/6 consecutive seasons FFP..It’s all his fault 100%. He’s a chancer who failed.

Edited by Turnstile

15 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Announced while Rooney is sitting on the sofa at Monday Night Football? I’m sure he’ll thank Quantuma for that. Immediately subject to a barrage of questions that he has heard nothing about, on national TV.

Please please let there be a pb

33 minutes ago, Topram said:

Sounds like Mike Ashley is after Cardiff 

According to them, he'll have to wait till the normal ones dicked around then spat the dummy two months later.  We know who this is don't we.

just been told an American has asked how much they want for the club…..wonder who that could be

Kirchner has now taken to Twitter today and posted: "In time, everything will make sense.

image.png.67577416c5548343715bd6adf74d56cb.png

1 hour ago, jono said:

You’ve got quite an axe to grind haven’t you. No one denies Mel gambled and lost; costing us all this heartache and him a shed load of dosh. The singular, blinkered outlook you project, despite this, is frankly risible. 

We all complained vociferously at Bieliks signing - or did we ? 

Of course Covid never happened - fake news 

Of course we “chose” not to apply for Covid relief - I mean you just wouldn’t would you

Middlesbrough owner wasn’t on a mission as a self appointed saint of all moral behaviour

Coughig isn’t a cheap chancer.

HMRC allowed the debt to climb to these levels … why ? Are they devoid of responsibility? They have powers beyond belief. So who messed up in their camp ? Or did they hand us a rope and point to a handily placed beam ? 

The EFL behaved impeccably while investigating our FFP violations and treated us with huge respect and honesty. At no time were they ever swayed by other members and they resisted threats to their organisation with heroic impartiality. They exercised balance and proportional behaviour at all times in applying sanctions, accepting arbitration decisions with equanimity. REALLY ? 

The finances of football in general and the Championship in particular aren’t twisted and dysfunctional for all but the parachute clubs. Noooo of course not.

Yeah but it’s all Mel’s fault cos his name was on the door and he took out pay day loans in the vain hope of most gamblers

for gods sake get some perspective 

I will gladly accept your logic here, but hope that's not all amounting to a final epitaph.

If a football regulator with enough powers existed, would it have stopped MM going doing this path.

Would things have been allowed to get so bad with the hmrc.

Would MB/W have been allowed to attack a club that through its financial situation could offer little defence.