The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Just seen on Twitter that it’s been mentioned; Andy Appleby is now out of the race 

Just read the same, so who does that actually leave if MA is saying hes not spoke to the admin in two months 

Someone somewhere mentioned … mel could in theory buy us out of admin

surely bloody not, how he could even show his face never mind take back control 

but im lost as to who is left tbh 

2 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Just seen on Twitter that it’s been mentioned; Andy Appleby is now out of the race 

Yep - just seen the same. So, the rumours of Appleby and Ashley being the two bidders was wrong. Looks like we have no bidders, just ‘expressions of interest’. Doesn’t sound very advanced to me. No bids that cover the golden share, doomed. 

58 minutes ago, Joe said:

Nothing that is said on this thread will help move forward the work that is taking place. No protests will help only hinder progress. However hard it may be it just needs to be left to those that are working on this and be patient. The finances of the club are complicated and we are in a mess so it will take time to be sorted out.

I'm inclined to agree, but it appears nothing is progressing, from an outside glance. I've no interest in involving myself in protests or toxicity around the club, however I can understand the mentality of the people who feel it's necessary. Fans have been fairly patient and willing to listen to Quantuma up to now, but it's entirely reasonable to be concerned at this late stage. 

Am I overthinking this? The statement mentions 'transfer of the golden share'. I thought that if the club exits administration with the company intact, the golden share is already in place. However, there would need to be a transfer if the old company was liquidated and the club transferred to a new one in a court approved restructuring plan. Is that a hint?

2 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Am I overthinking this? The statement mentions 'transfer of the golden share'. I thought that if the club exits administration with the company intact, the golden share is already in place. However, there would need to be a transfer if the old company was liquidated and the club transferred to a new one in a court approved restructuring plan. Is that a hint?

Would  it benefit MM financially somehow if we should be liquidated?

24 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Mel wants to keep the stadium and collect rent with a view to selling it to clear his £22m debt at some point in the future.

That way  he keeps his hand in at DCFC as landlord without honouring his tax and other debts.

It also allows him to choose the PB to achieve his aims. for him that isn’t MA or the Binnies etc. so he made sure they were rejected.

The man is an asses hole

Agree.... I go back to the monday morning discussion about football with the lads at work when a West Ham fan said " I just find it unbelievable that Morris can still be involved by owning or having financial interest in the stadium thus holding the keys to our future!!"

Thats an outsider and how he/they see it....Morris is the reason we are here....he is also not helping matters as the stadium should be part of the sale....the 22m that is mentioned he needs to forget it or pay it himself because to me he wants his cake and eat it....which previous owner who's put there club into admin has control of the stadium and holds many cards to who actually takes over ???

The situation is a total farce....some have said he's done us a favour so the next owner might sell the stadium blahdy blah.....but we might not have a football club ffs!! if he had one ounce of regret or could help this purchase go through he should do it!!! not demand 22m in instalments over years....He is not honest and was not honest when asked a few years ago were we flouting with ffp rules...he's a liar and has dragged this great football club through the dirt and back again!!

I don't give a stuff about how much Morris has lost or invested and I don't care about his 22m loan or whatever it is that needs repaying.....He really does have a nerve to be involved and yet still making demands when this club is on its knees......pay the 22m give the stadium back to whoever purchases us and let us worry about the stadium if the new owner tries to sell it......This bloke has ruined this graet club of ours and can't believe we are talking about phoenix clubs and conference north etc etc because one man took us over and completely ducked it up and then holds the keys to the stadium......beyond belief!!!???

5 minutes ago, KBB said:

I have to admit that this whole situation is really starting to impact on my mental health. Think I need to step back away from things and simply wait for whatever happens.

I honestly can't believe I'm having to process the possibility that our club will no longer exist.

Safe journey friends. Im gonna log out for a bit.X

Hope youre ok pal & if your struggling feel free to message me ?