The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I know jack about accounting but this seems as dodgy as what MM was up to. May be he needed a better accountant.

No its fine, getting rid of what in effect is your own debt dosnt affect FFP. Now id we are talking dodgy, .......parachute payments, the Covid reductions given by the EFL, trading between clubs owned by the same person.....different matter.

Why are people so hung up on the Friday ‘deadline’? I don’t think the admins have actually come out and said that, it’s Team Derby putting that out there and it’s an interpretation. Much like it was Radio Derby really hammering the 10-14 days thing what Andrew Hosking said quite flippantly.

I’m not trying to defend them, it’s been dealt with very poorly, but what’s the point in holding them to something that they haven’t actually said?

3 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Great. They wave a magic wand and all their debt goes away. Meanwhile we're on financial life support. Wonderful that they've made the system all fair now. I sense a loophole closure coming up to prevent any potential new DCFC owners doing similar...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't MM agreed to write off £200m of loans?

The debt that's killing the club is owed to other businesses who aren't willing to write it off.

That's not a pro MM statement BTW. He is the one that created the additional debt after all.

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

Mar 22

His numbers were less than Binnie’s

Quote Tweet

Matt Walker

@MattW180

· Mar 22

Replying to @reluctantnicko

Is Ashley definitely out??

————

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

19h

Morris will have to take a hit. It will depend how much.

Quote Tweet

Sam Boyce

@SamBoyce10

· 19h

Replying to @reluctantnicko

What’s your view? I think morris has got to take the hit, I’m struggling to see how any potential bidder will want to start next season on -15 with 5 contracted players? Great danger of league 2. Surely enough to put the bidders off?!

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

20h

The money is running out … so there HAS to be a decision very shortly.

Edited by Curtains

8 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Think he's more interested in journalism seeing as he's done a journalism degree in the last few years and has said it's what he wants to do for his post-playing career.

From Rooney about Curtis Davies: “I know he is doing his coaching badges, so we will be helping him in that way as well. It will be great for him.”

I've heard him say he prefers the journalism route as well, but looks like he's keeping his options open and so is also doing his coaching badges

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont believe a word Nixon says

RD just said no preferred bidder unveiled Friday .

Quantuma will be in a position to select preferred bidder by Friday .

So is that closer !

Edited by Curtains
Changed