The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yet another ducking statement that means Duck all

Read between the lines Curtains, They're letting everyone know that fixtures will be complete and no liquidation THIS SEASON, So they can carry on with their "Vendetta" against us, They still have their size 15 boots on our throats ?

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

Read between the lines Curtains, They're letting everyone know that fixtures will be complete and no liquidation THIS SEASON, So they can carry on with their "Vendetta" against us, They still have their size 15 boots on our throats ?

Of course they do .

People need to smell the coffee 

2 minutes ago, Dave123 said:

Apart from the fact that it’s probably just saved us. Do you know how huge having those funds till end of the season is ?

Why is it huge .

Without a takeover it makes no difference we will just be liquidated at the end of the season .

A takeover is the most important thing 

The EFL are point scoring 

Anyone else felt the same as me over the last week or so whereby I've stopped looking for regular updates and it'll be what it'll be.

The war by Russia just for me overtook any importance in the world and the images/stories from Ukraine just surpassed anything for me on an emotional level that I've personally lost some short term attachment to this whole process.

Of course - as and when that hopefully finishes very soon (the way we all want it to finish), then my immediate passion into supporting DCFC will be back. Recent results have realigned my expectation levels (League One) so now its purely about ensuring we have a buyer to sustain the future of the club. Who the players are, who the manager is etc, that's just paled into a little bit of an insignificance for me.

I appreciate and hope for others that everyone is still as annoyed/frustrated with the whole thing and 100% behind the process but I imagine there will be a handful of others like me who have taken a little bit of a step back and don't press the refresh button every 10 minutes.

18 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Roughly translated: The EFL are disappointed that we have provided proof of funds to take us to the end of the season but are delighted that we seem no nearer to exiting administration.They look forward to updating you with more point scoring  statements. The champagne is also on ice for when we're/if we're liquidated. 

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Roughly translated: The EFL are disappointed that we have provided proof of funds to take us to the end of the season but are delighted that we seem no nearer to exiting administration.They look forward to updating you with more point scoring  statements. The champagne is also on ice for when we're/if we're liquidated. 

Sums it up for me.

58 minutes ago, Curtains said:

For what it’s worth I don’t.

@Curtains I respect you too much not to explain what I meant. I posted it earlier but you may have missed it.

I don't care about the EFL; they are not fit for purpose. The sooner they are replaced the better for football.

What I was agreeing with was the condemnation of the poor communication from the Administrators. A simple 5 minute update each week would be enough - just to the employees and supporters of the club. They are not even updating Rooney - according to Rooney!

Surely, you do not agree with that approach.

Edited by IslandExile

If we have the funds to finish the season the only need for declaring a PB before end of season would have been if we were permitted to bring in a few out of contract players imo 

that little rug has also been pulled from us by the EFL so I’m guessing when / if relegation is confirmed that’s when bidders will see the true value …sad as that seems ? so duck the efl Q making them wait is quite enjoyable …as Pete said I don’t remember this circus show of statements from the EFL when it was Wigan 

“It is clear that there are still a number of challenges to be dealt with by the Administrators”

But the Boro and Wycombe claims were the last hurdle though, right? we’re all supposed to be pleasantly surprised at the speed of the progress now. 

More nonsense and crap from the Admins and the EFL are taking great delight in stirring it up

15 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

@Curtains I respect you too much not to explain what I meant. I posted it earlier but you may have missed it.

I don't care about the EFL; they are not fit for purpose. The sooner they are replaced the better for football.

What I was agreeing with was the condemnation of the poor communication from the Administrators. A simple 5 minute update each week would be enough - just to the employees and supporters of the club. They are not even updating Rooney - according to Rooney!

Surely, you do not agree with that.

Mate they can’t win .

For some reason Ashley wasn’t announced when all roads pointed to it last week. .

Unfortunately IMO that upset the Apple cart and put the administrators back to square 1 or 2. 

They have regrouped and despite the EFL posturing by making loads of statements the Administrators have come through with dignity.

Despite what we as fans think the most important thing is to get a buyer and if that doesn’t happen it won’t be Quantumas fault IMO it will be the mess we are in enhanced by the EFL .

We have to hope the bidders remain interested in our great club.

Up the Rams .

PS  Mate I respect your views also and you often enhance the debate 

Edited by Curtains
Added

4 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Surely, you do not agree with that approach.

If WR says he's not being informed then that's fine by me, Altho he was told no one will be sold without his say so...and then did, Q are there for the creditors, I'm not going all the way back to other teams that went into Admin, But I recall some clubs were treated just like WR, Selling players behind their backs, If an offer comes in for cash on the table and it meets their vuluation then...sold.

We still have a team to support thanks in the main to Q, WR and the players, It's Q who have had to find the money to keep us going untill the end of the season, Selling players unfortunately is part of the admins job to raise funds, They also said duck off to teams who wanted to take the piss when wanting our players on the never never, Just think of that £8 million Covid loan we never got through the EFL aye.

4 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Are we allowed to extend players contracts now that we have proved we have funding to cover the season? 

Who would want to sign a contract when not knowing whether we're going to be liquidated once the season has finished ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

But what creditor would want the admins to alienate the EFL ? 

You don’t really believe what you just said mate. 

The shoe is on the other foot .

The administrators agree -21 points to  facilitate an easy transition with the EFL out of administration and what happens.

Transfer embargo’s and claims and counterclaims etc etc 

6 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

A community asset (or community resource, a very similar term) is anything that can be used to improve the quality of community life. And this means: It can be a person -- Residents can be empowered to realize and use their abilities to build and transform the community.

The mental anguish expressed by so many on here over the past 18 months is a good indication of why HMRC regards the club as a community asset. Good on ‘em