The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Wayne was not happy with the Admin team in his post match interview. Lack of communication was a problem and he wants to know where the transfer fees are going.

we're losing up to 1.75m a month and I don't think that includes admins fees. And I'm not sure it includes interest accruing. And he wants to know where the money is going ? 

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

we're losing up to 1.75m a month and I don't think that includes admins fees. And I'm not sure it includes interest accruing. And he wants to know where the money is going ? 

Who made you Q?

Go on then put down the facts and figures that say we don't have the funds.

Just now, CocuBarmyArmy said:

Isn’t Kellyman on a youth contract? If he is it’s not hard to see why the admin have sold him, he could be poached anyways and the club would have to wait for the money, hate to say it but it makes sense to sell now.

Maybe but did they have to do it by text (if it was him)?!

It was a massively concerning interview on Radio Derby.

In Rooney's words "The heart and soul of this football club is being stripped away, when a player I don't want to leave, and who doesn't want to leave himself, a local lad who only wants to play for us, is sold without notice and I'm informed via a text message from the Club Secretary".

That's got to raise alarm bells, especially as Quantuma seem to say one thing to his face, and carry on business behind his back that goes against the very  assurances they've given him.

This is probably emotion talking, but I'm beginning to wonder if this drive to get income into the club is less about our survival, and more about meeting the Administrators bill upon liquidation.

5 minutes ago, Rev said:

In Rooney's words "The heart and soul of this football club is being stripped away, when a player I don't want to leave, and who doesn't want to leave himself, a local lad who only wants to play for us, is sold without notice and I'm informed via a text message from the Club Secretary".

That's got to raise alarm bells, especially as Quantuma seem to say one thing to his face, and carry on business behind his back that goes against the very  assurances they've given him.

This is probably emotion talking, but I'm beginning to wonder if this drive to get income into the club is less about our survival, and more about meeting the Administrators bill upon liquidation.

Anyone got any idea how they take their bill? Do they get first dibs on cash on the bank upon exit etc?

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

They need to come out and say something. This isn’t a normal business- it’s a football club with supporters. They should be explaining what is happening at the moment. They should certainly not sell players without informing the manager! Really poor. 

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I tend to agree with you. All the momentum from last couple of weeks send to be evaporating as each day passes.

Quantuma don’t care About Rooney, or the fans or the community. 
they’ll still be in business when we’re gone or in League 24.

9 minutes ago, CocuBarmyArmy said:

Isn’t Kellyman on a youth contract? If he is it’s not hard to see why the admin have sold him, he could be poached anyways and the club would have to wait for the money, hate to say it but it makes sense to sell now.

Regardless, might help to actually communicate what you're doing with the manager of the club! 

16 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Probably because he doesn't trust them.

I said a fair few pages back that I'm concerned the administrators are genuinely afraid of Rooney so tell him what he wants to hear, whilst doing something completely different in the background.

I also have a theory that Quantuma (Mel), are doing their upmost to make Rooney walk. Saving them a lot of wages per month.

Quantuma (Mel) would then put Rosenior in for nowt.