The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, KBB said:

Horrible feeling.

It's a constant anxiety in my life.

This club is my life. Yes work, family, friends and everything else, but this club is my life.

I honestly don't think I would be able to bring myself to sit down and watch a game of football again. I dont care about other clubs, they mean nothing to me, it would be going through the motions and when that happens, in any aspect of your life you have to cut ties and walk away.

Sorry to everyone trying to keep their spirits up. Today has finished any glimmer of hope I had.

The whole thing is rotten to the core. This is what happens when egomaniacs with money run things.

They're all over compensating and who cares about us?

I suppose the bit that worries me the most is the fact that the parasites face no jeopardy, it's a free hit for them.

I find the WW claim bizarre, fanciful and opportunistic.

The MB claim is the most worrying though as it seems Curly would quite happily destroy us to afford him a childish victory over MM.

The EFL are just totally flaccid, shown to be floundering incompetents.

Football is ducked.

22 minutes ago, angieram said:

I wouldn't wish this on any club's fans, but I think it would be saint-like not to wish ill on their owner! 

I don’t wish I’ll on their owner but I do believe what goes around comes around and he is a prime candidate then again his actions in his business life have suggested a greater slice of misfortune - maybe it’s coming 

Gibson clearly has an obsession/fixation with Mel Morris, perhaps he needs to talk his problems through with someone who can help him see past his obsession.

Gibsons statement/rant mostly deals with issues  that are nothing to do with his claim for compensation and asks for information that is already in the public domain.

A person reading the Gibson statement may come to the conclusion that Gibsons real issue is with Mel Morris and Gibson is unable to separate, in his mind, Mel Morris from Derby County.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd
Spelling

Two things from that open letter:

1) It’s similar in tone to the statements Mel put out when we were charged over the stadium sale. We lapped those up so we shouldn’t be surprised that Boro fans are doing the same.

2) I, for one, would actually like confirmation if we’ve agreed a deal with HMRC. If we haven’t then we’ve been disingenuous in putting the sole blame on Boro and Wycombe.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

1) It’s similar in tone to the statements Mel put out when we were charged over the stadium sale. We lapped those up so we shouldn’t be surprised that Boro fans are doing the same.

2) I, for one, would actually like confirmation if we’ve agreed a deal with HMRC. If we haven’t then we’ve been disingenuous in putting the sole blame on Boro and Wycombe.

Could not agree with you more 

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not entirely sure what that would achieve, ignoring the fact it has nothing to do with them, say we do have a deal agreed will they :-

a) Apologise and say we honestly didn't realise we were the hold up, we'll drop our claims immediately and wish you luck going forward.

or 

b) That's great, seeing as you were able to successfully negotiate with HMRC, how about come and negotiate with us now. 

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to know that everything is in place and we didn't navigate the Boro/Wycombe obstacle to then be told, but there's also this as well now and we have to wait for....

Just as I say, not entirely sure what it would achieve responding to Boro's letter. 

22 minutes ago, Pikeyram said:

All of this talk, I want to know what we can action now to help the situation, do we keep writing to MPs, media etc?

I feel so helpless, but I need to help my fabulous football club before it's too late.

Suggestions please....

Definitely keep the pressure on. But I think be prepared for a long campaign.

If Quantuma come through with 'proof of funding' taking us through to the end of the season then it's gonna be the long game (well a change from playing out from the back!). ? #COYR 

Just now, David said:

Not entirely sure what that would achieve, ignoring the fact it has nothing to do with them, say we do have a deal agreed will they :-

a) Apologise and say we honestly didn't realise we were the hold up, we'll drop our claims immediately and wish you luck going forward.

or 

b) That's great, seeing as you were able to successfully negotiate with HMRC, how about come and negotiate with us now. 

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to know that everything is in place and we didn't navigate the Boro/Wycombe obstacle to then be told, but there's also this as well now and we have to wait for....

Just as I say, not entirely sure what it would achieve responding to Boro's letter. 

I'm not saying Boro have a right to know.

I'd just like to know personally, as if no such deal has been struck then the two claims clearly aren't the sole obstacles they've been made out to be.

From what the rumours say then we have struck a deal. In which case I'd love us to respond with a simple "Yes".

So we are basically still stuck in EFL jeopardy due to their lack of decision making 

Middlesbrough parasite wants a pay off and he wants all details of everything Derby county - go duck yourself 

Wycombe are the hangers on and ought to extract themselves from this with haste but they won’t due to also having an ego in charge 

if the administrators come up with the finance to finish the season it becomes a bit more interesting, would that mean we could bring in a few more bodies to allow the children to finish their education, I doubt it as Gibson wouldn’t allow it.

if the administrators can’t get the finance in then they may still sell the club but by having no CVA who knows = minus 15 points next season but no doubt that means the EFL and Gibson can invent something else 

Edited by Sparkle

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

2) If we haven't an HMRC deal then we wouldn't have been about to announce a PB last Friday is my opinion.

48 minutes ago, angieram said:

I know that, but you talk as if Morris is profiting from the situation. To me he is just trying to limit his losses to the £200 million he's already invested, rather than stump up another £20 million he probably hasn't got.

Providing we secure a buyer and continue as a football club, then it's a bloody good asset for the new owner to have and I would be very relieved to have 'our' stadium back.

If we don't, then we will be liquidated and everyone loses out, including Mel Morris. 

But I don't think we should jeopardise the future of Derby County because the best outcome for the club happens to be a good outcome for Morris too.

Am I the only who thinks tough poo when i think about the consequences for him. He put us in this mess and if he's the one helping the logjam then pressure needs to start being applied to him too.