The Administration Thread

Boycie

If the Parry response is genuine it surely suggests that our Administrators are completely failing in getting an owner over the line? Unless all buyers don't want to take on the ridiculous Boro claims. Who is right, what is going on? I am very confused as to what is going on. 

Edited by Russell Ram

43 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

It’s not a simple question !  You’ve asked them a technical legal question and one they would be foolish to express a view on even if the PA pool handling Parry’s email account had the competence.  Come on ! 

But surely they must have formed an opinion on this we have been in admin 4 months and this is critical considering the size of the claim. Boro would be the biggest creditor by far. 

30 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Hanny

Briefly, so we can enjoy the glow of today’s victory. 
I’ve spent a lifetime working on restructurings and a few years recently teaching about them at a top institution. That’s not to say everything I post on here will be right.
But for what it’s worth, my take is that this will all get sorted, as much as anything  because for us to be liquidated or to lose the share is an irrational result. And my (more amateur) footballing view is that IF Rooney can keep what is left of his squad together, there is a decent chance we will stay up. 
I really do apologise if I have pi$$ed you off and even more if I have increased the anxiety all of this throws up. In my case that anxiety (and anger) has resulted in me posting more than I should have done.

This is a proper apology, not like Boris’

Yes! Let’s indeed enjoy this victory! And hopefully more to come!

I’d  like to be clear. I am not pissed off in any way. I legit assumed you were expert level trolling. You seem to be claiming knowledge of restructuring contracts or legal documents. I can’t dispute you have that knowledge. 

I just struggle with your approach to leave out important details when making your claims (from a position of knowledge). Which is a pretty big deal. Maybe it’s just this medium (can’t be too detailed in a forum response).

I have experience in negotiating corporate software contracts. But have never once sat at a football club table in a deal. So, my comments are to be taken with a grain of salt..which I feel I’ve conveyed..and you haven’t. 

Hope you have a grand evening. 

coyr 

Edited by Hanny
Clarity

33 minutes ago, LauraH said:

Great... Sounds like something to look forward to ?

I can’t find Phils original post you’re responding to - what was he referring to? (Ignore me if it’s been removed for a reason) but sounds intriguing.

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

I can’t find Phils original post you’re responding to - what was he referring to? (Ignore me if it’s been removed for a reason) but sounds intriguing.

I don't think he posted his email to Parry, just Parry's response. But yeah it is intriguing. Hopefully the "everyone" is more directed towards Boro and WW.

"You'll appreciate there is a limit to what I can say on specifics at the moment but the truth will come out sooner rather than later.

Inevitably it won’t please everyone but so be it."

21 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

Spamming the chairman and posting his phone number make us look like a bunch of morons on here, we're better than this. 

Treat people like morons long enough, expect them to retaliate at the lowest denominator eventually.  Keep sending questions everyone.  Ring 9-5 Monday to Sunday demanding answers to your questions.

cymbal-monkey.gif

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

You're right my good man, a nice handwritten letter so as not to unnecessarily disturb the gentleman should get this all sorted post haste...

Quite right old bean,  I've dug out my finest quill, ink and parchment .  Just drying now to send in 3 days .  By that stage, hopefully,  were only another 3 players down.  

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

I’ve had a few back from him it’s the same email that was put in here, they seem very real to me 

Anything more to add to what others have said? 

I can’t fathom that he’s actually replying to fans - seems so very odd indeed. 

24 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

But surely they must have formed an opinion on this we have been in admin 4 months and this is critical considering the size of the claim. Boro would be the biggest creditor by far. 

I am sure the internal opinion at the EFl is that these claims will not succeed, that they are malicious and that it is damaging for clubs to carry on like this. I’d guess some of that has been communicated to Gibson. And possibly there will eventually be a rule change. But there is nothing that the EFL can or should do about the claims, except to be clear as to what the effect of the claims is under the EFl rules.
The conduct of the administration itself has nothing to do with the EFl - it is a court process run by the admins. Albeit that the admins need to look carefully to the EFl rules in making decisions eg about securing funding and ensuring football creditors are paid in full 

33 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Ha. See my edit. I realised my error in wording immediately. I guess my question is, how much influence does Mel have over this process? He should have none.

Also Mel sadly has to chose to want to sell the stadium to however the potential party is. Mel should do the right thing and make sure it's only a small nominal fee to make sure it's not adding to any further problems.

1 hour ago, jcidaho said:

Spamming the chairman and posting his phone number make us look like a bunch of morons on here, we're better than this. 

We were better than this. We are now desperate. We deserve accurate media coverage. We deserve the truth. We deserve to be treated better by the EFL. As long as no one threatens/wishes harm or is abusive, I see no harm in making them uncomfortable in reflection on what they are doing. We, the fans, are the club.