The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, TheSlate said:

Sold Rick Parry some paint on FB marketplace this morning and he said that they had a late night brainstorming session to curtail any positive progress. Said Steve Gibson sent them a pizza. 

What colour paint? Slate perhaps?

All of these different rumours flying about cannot be good for anyone. Unlike others, I think Rooney should not be answering questions on administration but rather keep his focus on the pitch. After-all that is all Rooney should be focusing on as he can't bring us out of administration or work behind the scenes on it. You do get the feeling that if a takeover does not happen immediately then players will simply have to be sold to maintain cashflow and keep us going. 

2 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

We are in a no win situation. If we don’t sell one player , we have to take out another soft loan at the end of the month to pay the wages. Remember the coaching staff alone is 1/2 a million a month.

The administrators won't allow themselves to be put in that situation, they need to get the club on an even financial footing in order to be sold. We are now in the transfer window and taking out another soft loan is not an option, it will be players sold to get the wages/debt down.

Percy and Nixon essentially saying the same thing, but one put a dramatic slant on it.

What Percy reports makes sense... EFL need proof we can afford to keep Jagielka before his contract is extended. This basically means we need to announce a PB and get that £5m deposit before we can get anyone in.

I wonder how this impacts the signing of Fielding ? 

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Gibson and EFL in cahoots and have got their way.

I’m beginning to think why would we want to be part of a league that doesn’t want us to survive and play. Had enough of them all.

Continually being restricted until we fold.  What happened the idea you only get penalised once for a mistake. We are being penalised continually.

i think they want to ensure we are relegated by whatever means they have at their disposal, but are pushing us to the brink.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Percy and Nixon essentially saying the same thing, but one put a dramatic slant on it.

What Percy reports makes sense... EFL need proof we can afford to keep Jagielka before his contract is extended. This basically means we need to announce a PB and get that £5m deposit before we can get anyone in.

I wonder how this impacts the signing of Fielding ? 

Agreed. Well expressed. But it would also imply that the Administrators are not ready to name the Preferred Bidder. Otherwise, the proof would've been 'faxed' to the EFL.

Edited by IslandExile

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

I'm thinking the same thing...

We allegedly have new investors 'ready to go' and they keep putting obstacles in the way! They want 'proof of funds', well let us announce a preferred bidder and we'll have the ducking funds! Vindictive c*nts! ?

Or the preferred bidders are apprehensive of paying the 5 million deposit to take the club on. It’s anyone’s guess but if any of the 2 really wanted it they would be named today surely