The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

I've said the same myself numerous times about the Administrators role is to get the best deal for the creditors and not the club.  However they should not be stating an update imminently about naming the preferred bidder if they were not even close, which appears they are not.  The administrators have done this only to try and deflect any flack they would attract when CK walked away. 

It now makes me very suspicious of anything they say including their original comments about being very confident that the club would be saved, I think they could be stringing us all along now until the end of Jan when the TW closes, in that time they will have a closing down sale, finally closing the doors to PPS at some point in Feb.   I hope I'm wrong, but, as each week passes I think this is more and more the likely outcome!

Are you married to Rodney Trotter by any chance? 

We could really do with something being confirmed in the next 7-10 days. Even if only so that we have the funds to tie Jags down until the end of the season before his contract runs out. If it drags on into the last week of the window I really do fear we might start losing players for whatever we can get for them... which would be a real shame considering the fight that the lads are showing on the pitch right now.

26 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

We could really do with something being confirmed in the next 7-10 days. Even if only so that we have the funds to tie Jags down until the end of the season before his contract runs out. If it drags on into the last week of the window I really do fear we might start losing players for whatever we can get for them... which would be a real shame considering the fight that the lads are showing on the pitch right now.

Like roony said he is getting frustrated as we are by the delay of it.

I'm not really sure of the delay, other than an increase in funds was required to facilitate a creditor.  If they haven't completed agreement with other creditors a bit more may be required now more cash has offered .   The administrator may be looking to shift wages in January to facilitate an increase in these creditors payments, without an investor having to increase an offer further .  IF they can get 5 -10 million raised in January with wage savings of say 50K a week, that may by combination reduce  accrued debt down to a figure that can be covered by best offer made and cover running costs for a couple of months without more borrowing. That would, however, possibly be a terminal blow to chances of staying up.  

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm not really sure of the delay, other than an increase in funds was required to facilitate a creditor.  If they haven't completed agreement with other creditors a bit more may be required now more cash has offered .   The administrator may be looking to shift wages in January to facilitate an increase in these creditors payments, without an investor having to increase an offer further .  IF they can get 5 -10 million raised in January with wage savings of say 50K a week, that may by combination reduce  accrued debt down to a figure that can be covered by best offer made and cover running costs for a couple of months without more borrowing. That would, however, possibly be a terminal blow to chances of staying up.  

Well if Lawrence goes and marshall goes roos goes that chuck saved right there 

Using the word "imminent" was a strange choice by the admins considering the complexities of the purchase and the many possible delays beyond their control. However, it is hard to believe it was just to pacify supporters with false optimism, I mean what is to be gained by that. I can only assume they genuinely feel they are close to being able to name preferred bidder but there are some issues as yet unresolved but they feel they are getting close. We can only hope. 

If confidence grows that staying up is becoming more of a possibility, the prospective buyer is less likely to want to weaken the playing staff in January.

13 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Al they have to do is name the preferred bidder. Are they really that spolied for choice?

BAWT are on record as saying Appleby is still very much here, Not forgetting there's a reported £5million non refundable payment to the Admin...so as the Lawyers/solicitors for the alledged 2 buyers maybe more answers are needed to questions asked amongst this fallen house of cards which is Derby County.

3 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

BAWT are on record as saying Appleby is still very much here, Not forgetting there's a reported £5million non refundable payment to the Admin...so as the Lawyers/solicitors for the alledged 2 buyers maybe more answers are needed to questions asked amongst this fallen house of cards which is Derby County.

Not all our cards have fallen there few are still standing never ever ever give up the fight we are all fighting for the club future.

We are Derby county that never gives up the fight.

Not the nicest place for us to be getting our point across, what with it being a tweet to remember loved ones lost, but it had to be said, and there was nowhere else to say it, I guess, so I ain't going to be castigating those that did respond.  It certainly needs saying!  

16 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Al they have to do is name the preferred bidder. Are they really that spolied for choice?

My understanding is that the “preferred bidder” is required to commit a sizeable non-refundable deposit so needs agreement by both parties….. the claims from Wycombe and Boro will be making this much more complex than it would have been