Bristol City (A) Matchday Thread

roboto

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Can't defend Rooney here.

Completely unnecessarily playing players out of position. I wouldn't mind if there weren't other options.

But we're playing Knight who's a midfielder on the wing, Ebosele who's a right back on the other wing and Lawrence who's a number 10 as a striker.

We've got a right winger and a proper centre forward on the bench.

Playing pretty much 3 holding midfielders.

We've got Morrison who's not done one single creative thing all season on the bench and Sibley playing with the kids last night.

Makes no sense.

There is previous with Wazza playing Knight on the wing, never works…..

13 minutes ago, sage said:

What would side have been today?

Williams for Fozzy

CKR for Thompson

Lawrence Knight Ebosele behind CKR.

I dont like Knight out wide, offers very little, play him in a central position where he is more box to box. 

Could put Morrison in at the 10 maybe, or Lawrence 10 with Jozwiak LW

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Williams for Fozzy

CKR for Thompson

I dont like Knight out wide, offers very little, play him in a central position where he is more box to box. 

You deserve your badges

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It's not really a suprise we're playing crap. Where is the attacking threat? We don't have a striker on the pitch. Get CKR on. We are playing Knight out of position again. Midfield lacks creativity, someone to play the killer ball. Get Morrison in there. Forsyth just doesn't do the job anymore sadly, he makes basic errors and is a yard off the pace. Just change something because this isn't working.

Morrison ain’t the answer…

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's as poor a half of football as I have seen this season. Totally devoid of ideas. 

This is not a dig Ange, We can all see the League table, So can the players, We all talk about togetherness, Pride, Proffesionalism, So how do players motivate themselves, How does our managment team motivate these players, Some must be aware that they will not be playing for DCFC in the new year, Yers they're still well paid even at £4.5k a week

They know they're down...and in reality...so do we!

5 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Can't defend Rooney here.

Completely unnecessarily playing players out of position. I wouldn't mind if there weren't other options.

But we're playing Knight who's a midfielder on the wing, Ebosele who's a right back on the other wing and Lawrence who's a number 10 as a striker.

We've got a right winger and a proper centre forward on the bench.

Playing pretty much 3 holding midfielders.

We've got Morrison who's not done one single creative thing all season on the bench and Sibley playing with the kids last night.

Makes no sense.

Sibley has been awful this season.

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It's not really a suprise we're playing crap. Where is the attacking threat? We don't have a striker on the pitch. Get CKR on. We are playing Knight out of position again. Midfield lacks creativity, someone to play the killer ball. Get Morrison in there. Forsyth just doesn't do the job anymore sadly, he makes basic errors and is a yard off the pace. Just change something because this isn't working.

Not to me anyway...it looked a negative selection, but apparently Lawrence was going to create something out of nothing with a bunch of holding midfielders and one raw kid who at least wants to try and take on his man.

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Williams for Fozzy

CKR for Thompson

williams would really struggle away in a back 4. CKR isn't fit enough to start. Who do you want at 10? Knight or Lawrence?

2 minutes ago, sage said:

williams would really struggle away in a back 4. CKR isn't fit enough to start. Who do you want at 10? Knight or Lawrence?

Forsyth has struggled in the back 4, i think Williams deserves a chance

Without making wholsesale changes id have Knight in the 10, Lawrence LW