Bristol City (A) Matchday Thread

roboto

Bristol are comfortable, we just don’t seem at it, can’t pick a pass, not keeping the ball and now discipline seems to be going. Need to get to half time and rethink things. My one frustration with Rooney and the coaching staff is we rarely seem to change things “on the fly”, it’s been clear all half we need a change of approach. Positive thing is we’re still only a goal down. COYR ? 

53 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Which game was this QPR?...is a miss control a reason to be dropped?, If that's the case then every outfield player we have should be dropped.

You said you hadn’t noticed anything I was trying to help you remember, I think it was Bournemouth otherwise I do agree with you, harsh after the last two games

I wouldnt do it at the ground, but we are getting a virtual "BOOO!" from me, what a crap first half of football.

Subs are only part of the answer, we need a change of formation, speed and mentality. We have to play with no fear. I would rather lose 4-0 going for it than 2-0 playing safe.

Might as well give Luke Plange a run out in the second half. He's been really impressive in the U23s and it'll be interesting to see how he deals with the step up.

Move Knight into the centre mid 3 so we've actually got someone making runs (bring off one of either Thompson or Shinnie). Front 3 of Ebosele, Lawrence and Plange ?

3 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

You said you hadn’t noticed anything I was trying to help you remember, I think it was Bournemouth otherwise I do agree with you, harsh after the last two games

For me he should have been dropped after that, As I said I couldn't think of any other after that, So for me just a little confusing as to why