Fundraiser for St John's Ambulance

cool_as_custard

On 23/11/2021 at 19:19, Pearl Ram said:

Somebody should retweet that St John Ambulance tweet to the Daily Mail. They’ve had nothing good to report on us for a while, it would be interesting if they took the story up or blanked it for not fitting their agenda.

(I don’t do twitter myself otherwise I would send them it myself)

Unless I've missed something, I've not seen any of the nationals pick up on this yet ? Typical

4 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Unless I've missed something, I've not seen any of the nationals pick up on this yet ? Typical

As someone pointed out earlier Sam, good\positive news doesn’t fit their agenda, can’t be reporting about a wonderful gesture by Derby County’s fans, and others, in fairness. 

But with all the negativity reported at the Euro’s final at Wembley and all the twots recently banged up or banned from grounds for racist tweets etc I would have thought an opportunity to confirm good and decent people follow football as well would be too good an opportunity to ignore. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, swanny said:

if anyone is feeling bad about the other creditors, relax....

i drove through a bus lane on purpose a few weeks ago just so i could make a donation of £30 to Derby City Council. 

you can thank me later

I donated to a parking eye company based in Derby a few weeks ago.

Every little helps.

oops beat the swear filter there....gave mesen a good modding.

Edited by uttoxram75

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2021 at 14:12, swanny said:

if anyone is feeling bad about the other creditors, relax....

i drove through a bus lane on purpose a few weeks ago just so i could make a donation of £30 to Derby City Council. 

you can thank me later

There was no need to do that, i am sure the good residents of Derby City Council will be happy to see their council tax rise to recoup the outstanding monies owed.