Staying Up?

Yani P

Up or Down?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is the worst championship in a while. It’s possible but depends on what happens with the takeover and January, keep and add to the squad (forward players) then it’s a maybe, lose players and can’t add then no chance. Whatever happens starting tomorrow we need to go for it, poo or bust. 

19 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

This is the worst championship in a while. It’s possible but depends on what happens with the takeover and January, keep and add to the squad (forward players) then it’s a maybe, lose players and can’t add then no chance. Whatever happens starting tomorrow we need to go for it, poo or bust. 

There is quality wearing parachutes at the top end, but that does tend to condense the rest of the league so all to play for. We play 1st 2nd and 6th this week so will be interesting to see if we can get some points..Fulham scoring for fun, always 1 or 2 ahead in the first half, extra days rest...what could possibly go wrong ?

Our start has been poor and left us in a very difficult position. I’d have liked to have been a minimum of 6 points better off. 
I see nothing that will make us suddenly start scoring more goals than we concede. The fact is we would be in a relegation scrap even without the -21. 
We have no chance of climbing the mountain before us.

But it’s not going to stop me going to football and walking away with a smile on my face when we win.

27 minutes ago, Yani P said:

There is quality wearing parachutes at the top end, but that does tend to condense the rest of the league so all to play for. We play 1st 2nd and 6th this week so will be interesting to see if we can get some points..Fulham scoring for fun, always 1 or 2 ahead in the first half, extra days rest...what could possibly go wrong ?

9 points incoming #believe ???? 

41 minutes ago, Yani P said:

To be honest I’d be full of heart if we got just 3 points from the next 3 games. That would be some achievement in itself. To win anyone of them would be magic. 
To stay up would be a miracle, I don’t think it will happen even if we get new owners and a wonderful uplift of form … but what I think and what I hope are different things .. Until it is impossible, I live in hope.